A Few Printing PT's Questions...I promise I tried searching! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
seanPtheB

Bronze

A Few Printing PT's Questions...I promise I tried searching!

Post by seanPtheB » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Ok I'm a noob so the fact that I tried the search function obviously doesn't mean answers to these questions don't exist, so feel free to post links if you know where I can find info on these couple nit picky questions.

I'm slated to begin a Kaplan prep course February 12th and the 61 PT's that have been released came with my class in PDF's, so I just have a few questions about printing them so they look as much like real lsats as possible.

Just been lurking over this forum for about a week and I am amazed at how much great info is on here so thanks to all you law school ballers.

1. First, the paper in the 6 booklet tests that came with the class I've noticed is a little bit smaller than an 8.5 by 11 sheet and is that really crappy gray paper. Is this what the real lsat will look like, and if so, anywhere I can find this stuff?

2. What is the most economical way to double sided print them?

In before nice first post. Thanks everyone.

Knock

Platinum

Re: A Few Printing PT's Questions...I promise I tried searching!

Post by Knock » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 pm

seanPtheB wrote:Ok I'm a noob so the fact that I tried the search function obviously doesn't mean answers to these questions don't exist, so feel free to post links if you know where I can find info on these couple nit picky questions.

I'm slated to begin a Kaplan prep course February 12th and the 61 PT's that have been released came with my class in PDF's, so I just have a few questions about printing them so they look as much like real lsats as possible.

Just been lurking over this forum for about a week and I am amazed at how much great info is on here so thanks to all you law school ballers.

1. First, the paper in the 6 booklet tests that came with the class I've noticed is a little bit smaller than an 8.5 by 11 sheet and is that really crappy gray paper. Is this what the real lsat will look like, and if so, anywhere I can find this stuff?

2. What is the most economical way to double sided print them?

In before nice first post. Thanks everyone.
Yeah, you take the LSAT on really crappy gray paper. As for your other questions, I cant really help. I'd probably just go to Kinkos and save money on ink and paper.

seanPtheB

Bronze

Post by seanPtheB » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 am

thanks a lot knock

EarlCat

Silver

Post by EarlCat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Just print them and worry about learning to answer questions correctly. If you want to practice with a crappy writing surface, do some games on napkins.

ScottRiqui

Gold

Post by ScottRiqui » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

If you want the paper style to be closer to the real thing, you can buy 8.5" x 11" newsprint paper. Here's the first example I found on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Blick-All-Purpose ... 123&sr=8-8

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”