Should I take the minimum class hours to study for the LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MGH1989

Bronze

Should I take the minimum class hours to study for the LSAT

Post by MGH1989 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm

I have 15 hours right now, that is the average at my university, but I'm contemplating cutting it to 12 to give me one less class to concentrate on and more free time to study for the LSAT. So my question is do admissions care about this at all?

Knock

Platinum

Re: Should I take the minimum class hours to study for the LSAT

Post by Knock » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

MGH1989 wrote:I have 15 hours right now, that is the average at my university, but I'm contemplating cutting it to 12 to give me one less class to concentrate on and more free time to study for the LSAT. So my question is do admissions care about this at all?
They won't care, go for it. It'd be a smart idea, in my opinion. Assuming it won't cause you to graduate late or anything.

MGH1989

Bronze

Post by MGH1989 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Knock wrote:
MGH1989 wrote:I have 15 hours right now, that is the average at my university, but I'm contemplating cutting it to 12 to give me one less class to concentrate on and more free time to study for the LSAT. So my question is do admissions care about this at all?
They won't care, go for it. It'd be a smart idea, in my opinion. Assuming it won't cause you to graduate late or anything.
Actually, I'm already graduating one semester late, but that's because I switched majors, theoretically I could graduate this semester (and on time), but I would have to take 18 hours along with studying for the LSAT, which would be counter productive for both my GPA and my LSAT, imo

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

MGH1989 wrote:
Knock wrote:
Actually, I'm already graduating one semester late, but that's because I switched majors, theoretically I could graduate this semester (and on time), but I would have to take 18 hours along with studying for the LSAT, which would be counter productive for both my GPA and my LSAT, imo
Then graduate late and take less units. Your LSAT score is incredibly important in the admissions process.

MGH1989

Bronze

Post by MGH1989 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Knock wrote:
MGH1989 wrote:
Knock wrote:
Then graduate late and take less units. Your LSAT score is incredibly important in the admissions process.
Agree, that's my thinking, the months prior to June studying for the LSAT will be as important, if not more than my entire four years in college.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”