Anyone have a whale sitting by them? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Stanford4Me

Platinum

Re: Anyone have a whale sitting by them?

Post by Stanford4Me » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Aqualibrium wrote:
$1.99 wrote:i sat behind a fat trailer trash girl who did not bother to shower. for 5 hours i breathed in ghastly odors that smelled like rotten tacos. she was wearing a tanktop so i am guessing it came from her armpits. i think this is why i bombed the LG section

So calling someone a Jew gets you banned, but calling someone a "fat trailer trash girl" is acceptable?

Arturo

New

Post by Arturo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Aqualibrium wrote:
$1.99 wrote:i sat behind a fat trailer trash girl who did not bother to shower. for 5 hours i breathed in ghastly odors that smelled like rotten tacos. she was wearing a tanktop so i am guessing it came from her armpits. i think this is why i bombed the LG section

So calling someone a Jew gets you banned, but calling someone a "fat trailer trash girl" is acceptable?

Law has more jews then trailer trash, I didn't find either that offensive but there's a demographic here on TLS that needs to be pleased. IMO we just took the lsats, I think we ALL deserve the benefit of the doubt just for today. But I'm not a mod, and of course there has to be some degree of regulation.. but i think banning him (i dunt even know him) so close after the lsats for that is a bit harsh imo.. we're all a bit brain fooked. but what the mod says goes! congrats to everyone who took the lsats today.

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't get it, "Jew" is a bad word? I know plenty of Jews that refer to themselves as that.

Aqualibrium

Gold

Post by Aqualibrium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Stanford4Me wrote:
Aqualibrium wrote:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/u-mad1.jpg

1. Please don't be ridiculous.

2. "Jew" is not a slur.

Arturo

New

Post by Arturo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Fast_Fingers wrote:
bartleby wrote:
BlueDiamond wrote:
bartleby wrote:I had some loser who clearly burnt out in the fifth section and sighed deeply 50 times.
If his 5th section was LG like mine then I totally understand where he is coming from.. felt like a swift kick to my man area
Too bad my 5th section was also LG so I got double prizes.
It was. Oddly enough, it's was my best section, so I was pretty happy. if it was reading comp, then the sighing would've commenced.
oh thanks, i feel a lot better -.- please, only people who bombed the lg post how u did ;P i don't care if the sample is representative of how most people did ;P just needa feel good until score release!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

reverendt

Bronze

Post by reverendt » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Call me optimistic but I thought the guy who wrote about the "fat jew kid" was sarcastically pointing out the OP's lack of tolerance.

jd20132013

Silver

Post by jd20132013 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Nice racist sentiments all over this thread.

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

reverendt wrote:Call me optimistic but I thought the guy who wrote about the "fat jew kid" was sarcastically pointing out the OP's lack of tolerance.
I admire your optimism. The dude had a history.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”