Most ridiculous irregularity ever happened today. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
noleknight16

Silver

Most ridiculous irregularity ever happened today.

Post by noleknight16 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 pm

So I took the test at Jacksonville University and suddenly I hear a musical instrument playing during one of my sections. It was a f****** bagpipe. A BAGPIPE?!?!?! Turns out the university was hosting a graduation at the same time. They probably played for 5 minutes but it felt like an eternity.

Unbelievable.

mpj_3050

Bronze

Re: Most ridiculous irregularity ever happened today.

Post by mpj_3050 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

noleknight16 wrote:So I took the test at Jacksonville University and suddenly I hear a musical instrument playing during one of my sections. It was a f****** bagpipe. A BAGPIPE?!?!?! Turns out the university was hosting a graduation at the same time. They probably played for 5 minutes but it felt like an eternity.

Unbelievable.
That sucks big time. I feel your pain because in June the proctor called time 5 minutes early on a section and it really screwed with me.

noleknight16

Silver

Post by noleknight16 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I guess if it isnt one thing, its another :/. hopefully it didnt influence my score too bad. I just figured out it was during a real section, not experimental. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thisguy456

Bronze

Post by thisguy456 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Who graduates to bagpipe music??

2Serious4Numbers

Bronze

Post by 2Serious4Numbers » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:11 pm

thisguy456 wrote:Who graduates to bagpipe music??
at jacksonville university nontheless...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

noleknight16

Silver

Post by noleknight16 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

song was Amazing Grace

jmerritt5968

New

Post by jmerritt5968 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Well, Im not sure if it is as bad as bagpipes but I had anunusual experience as well. I took the test at East Carolina University, and we had an elderly gentleman in our room dressed in army fatigues that was definately not mentall stable! he said he has taken the test at least once a year for the last five years and never read a question on the test. He just bubbled in answers and closed the book! He didn't even attempt the writing section! The worst part was he would ask silly question like "does the pitt county airport allow 747's or private jets to land at the airport!" So i found myself wondering at many different points if this guy was gonna just flip out and open fire on us or something!

NYCcops

New

Post by NYCcops » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm

The "3'oclock" school alarm (classic- super loud) went off at 12 noon today in my testing center.. threw me off horribly in the middle of LG.

postn0bills

Bronze

Post by postn0bills » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 pm

jmerritt5968 wrote:Well, Im not sure if it is as bad as bagpipes but I had anunusual experience as well. I took the test at East Carolina University, and we had an elderly gentleman in our room dressed in army fatigues that was definately not mentall stable! he said he has taken the test at least once a year for the last five years and never read a question on the test. He just bubbled in answers and closed the book! He didn't even attempt the writing section! The worst part was he would ask silly question like "does the pitt county airport allow 747's or private jets to land at the airport!" So i found myself wondering at many different points if this guy was gonna just flip out and open fire on us or something!

amazing.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anomaly

Bronze

Post by Anomaly » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 pm

5 minute bagpipes...damn dude. At my center, a car alarm started going off...it only lasted 10-20 seconds, but I was about to flip out. I can't even imagine those bagpipes lmao.

Nikrall

Bronze

Post by Nikrall » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Thats nothing. After handing out the test my proctors got into some sort of dispute and ALL of them stepped out into the hallway to talk for a few minutes.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”