Assumption Questions - last minute prep Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
gambelda

Bronze

Assumption Questions - last minute prep

Post by gambelda » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 am

Took a LR section last night to taper down my studying for Saturday and missed a bunch of Assumption questions. These are generally my shakiest question type. Do you think it would be okay to burn through 25-30 of these on Friday just to refresh? Write/type explanations for them, etc.

youknowryan

Bronze

Re: Assumption Questions - last minute prep

Post by youknowryan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 am

gambelda wrote:Took a LR section last night to taper down my studying for Saturday and missed a bunch of Assumption questions. These are generally my shakiest question type. Do you think it would be okay to burn through 25-30 of these on Friday just to refresh? Write/type explanations for them, etc.
Why not do that today?

If you do it Friday, just do it early and then for the rest of the day play videogames watch movies, hang our with friends, whatever will help you relax.

gambelda

Bronze

Re: Assumption Questions - last minute prep

Post by gambelda » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am

youknowryan wrote:
gambelda wrote:Took a LR section last night to taper down my studying for Saturday and missed a bunch of Assumption questions. These are generally my shakiest question type. Do you think it would be okay to burn through 25-30 of these on Friday just to refresh? Write/type explanations for them, etc.
Why not do that today?

If you do it Friday, just do it early and then for the rest of the day play videogames watch movies, hang our with friends, whatever will help you relax.
I work 7:30 - 7:00ish then have to catch a flight home from my clientsite. So I can do them on the airplane when I'm really tired, in poor lighting, and a very distracting environment (already tried this once and I missed 4 completely obvious questions in the first 14 questions on a LR section then gave up trying to do airplane studying)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”