How to prep for December re-take? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bhangra23

New

How to prep for December re-take?

Post by bhangra23 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 am

na
Last edited by bhangra23 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

south_paw

New

Re: How to prep for December re-take?

Post by south_paw » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 am

No idea but I'm really interested in what others have to say.

2011Law

Silver

Post by 2011Law » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:19 am

I'm taking in December for my first time and I'm already a little worried what I'll do if I mess up there since by then I'd have done 29-61. The only thing I can think of is to do the Superpreps and go over LG and LR bibles (and buy RC bible) and go over the others very carefully and retake in February. Actually, thats not such a bad plan for me.

tenpenny3

New

Post by tenpenny3 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 am

Well, since I have not done anything LSAT since the Oct test, this is my 6 week plan:

week 1: go through a PT a day at my own pace to get the juices flowing again, really trying to be PERFECT. (especially LG)

week 2: section drilling (quicker paced, but not timed, still aiming for accuracy) 2 sections per day in same area

week 3: timed section drilling (2 per day, LR&LR, LR&LG, LR&RC, RC&LG, LG&LG, RC&RC) (back-to-back just like the real thing)

week 4: 3 (4 section) practice tests

week 5: 5 (5 section) practice tests

week 6: 3 (5 section) practice tests @ 8am & @ same location if possible

time was never a factor for me, so I'm not stressing it too much.

bhangra23

New

Post by bhangra23 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 am

What'd everyone get if u dont mind me asking?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tenpenny3

New

Post by tenpenny3 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 am

157, which I partially attribute to having to pee badly from the middle of the 1st section and by the time the 2nd and 3rd section my concentration was wrecked. I seriously was considering pissing myself during the 3rd section (RC), it was that urgent.

damn that coffee

with that said, no guarantee that I would of scored higher, but I can't see how that helped!

bhangra23

New

Post by bhangra23 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 am

Man thats crazy, thats exactly what happened to me. My genius ass decided it was a good idea to be the first in line to get in the room and right when I sat down I felt a pee coming on. Next thing I know after I finish the 1st section I gotta pee like a madman and was thinking about peeing myself too. damn thats nuts. I took the june administered test with kaplan and easily got a 161, definately felt i could've done better on that one but I was so relaxed, peed twice before going into the room and cruised thru it. left with a smile on my face. oct was a different beast, having to pee completely thru me off my game and i was sick going into it. no way am i gonna let any of this happen on dec 11th

tenpenny3

New

Post by tenpenny3 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:17 am

it also didn't help that the MSU vs UM game was that day, and my whole apt building had their MSU friends and their mothers party down the night before. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep.

Dec 2010 will be my bitch.

tenpenny3

New

Post by tenpenny3 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

-4 LR1
-11 RC (piss section, sadly RC is usually my strongest)
-12 LR2 (wtfbbq mate)
-3 LG

-30 = 157 --71%

FishOil

New

Post by FishOil » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 pm

I am right on the borderline of retaking. I scored just lower than my PT average however I left 5 points on the table in Games which I usually destroy (killed the other sections?? must have been on it, lol). Anyways, my retake schedule would look like this, as I am pretty good and just need to refresh.

1. I have not completed the SuperPrep tests and have 2 other virgin PTs. I will be using these on each of the 5 saturdays leading up to the test.
2. In between tests, reglance over the PS Bibles, look at all the questions I missed (ever!), and keep redoing games.
3. Keep doing RC, as I usually miss 6-7 (only 3 on the real thing??? lol)

Thats pretty much my schedule, hope it helps at least one other poor retaking soul.

Best wishes

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”