I just called LSAC about the Oct LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Jarrett

New

I just called LSAC about the Oct LSAT

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 pm

I just called LSAC about the October scores and the representative told me they would be released on Monday. When I asked him about the reoccurring pattern of Friday release dates from prior years, he said that it was just a coincidence and that the scores will be released Monday by ascending LSAC account number. Unless its a conspiracy and he's lying or the process is automated I don't think we'll get our scores until Monday.He could be wrong though... :?

LSU Undergrad

New

Re: I just called LSAC about the Oct LSAT

Post by LSU Undergrad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I call BS

tortuga28

New

Post by tortuga28 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Give me a tape recording and I will believe you.

edubs003

Bronze

Post by edubs003 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I've known people that have taken it in 2007 that got there scores on Friday. If it's just a coincidence, its been happening for quite awhile.

crysmissmichelle

Bronze

Post by crysmissmichelle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

If a real guy told you that, he's an ass and I hate him.

If you are making it up, you are an ass and I hate you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

benito

Bronze

Post by benito » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:I just called LSAC about the October scores and the representative told me they would be released on Monday. When I asked him about the reoccurring pattern of Friday release dates from prior years, he said that it was just a coincidence and that the scores will be released Monday by ascending LSAC account number. Unless its a conspiracy and he's lying or the process is automated I don't think we'll get our scores until Monday.He could be wrong though... :?
not only will they not be released monday the batches are NOT organized by LSAC account number, alphabetically, or scores. They will come today when I dont know

Emma.

Gold

Post by Emma. » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:06 pm

It does seem weird that no one has heard yet, but I'm pretty sure they do lie about the scores. Every test someone calls and gets told the scores won't come out til Monday, yet they always come out early.

Jarrett

New

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:06 pm

I dont have too lie about this Im a responsible adult. There are too many immature users on this site that you have a hard time detecting the truth within a post. But just call them yourself if you don't believe me its not that hard ,here is the number 215-968-1001.

LogicGamez

New

Post by LogicGamez » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

will be released Monday by ascending LSAC account number
The scores in the past were not released by ascending account numbers, so this thread is most likely a troll.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

HowdyYall

Bronze

Post by HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

no thats what LSAC always does; I called them this morning trying to cancel my december registration. She was like colleges cant see you are registered for the December lsat. BULLSHIT, I had talked to Dean Geiger from Cornell and he said they can see youre registered AND ive had a hold on my apps because im registered for a future LSAT.

LSAC IS JUST TRYING TO GET YOU OUT OF THEIR HAIR

tortuga28

New

Post by tortuga28 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm sure they couldn't tell you they were coming out today even if that is the case. Their official position is Monday, and some low-level employee you get on the phone won't be allowed to contradict that.

dakatz

Gold

Post by dakatz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Cmon OP, don't you know? They HAVE to say that, since it is the official release date. It could be 5 sec before scores are out, and they would still say Monday.

Hedwig

Silver

Post by Hedwig » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:I dont have too lie about this Im a responsible adult. There are too many immature users on this site that you have a hard time detecting the truth within a post. But just call them yourself if you don't believe me its not that hard ,here is the number 215-968-1001.
Is it just me or did this post make everyone else believe Jarrett less?

Honestly, buddy, I believe you heard what you heard. I think what we're doubting is the veracity of the LSAC employee's claims. Not your own.

I would be interested to have someone phone LSAC and inquire about the Dean's statement that scores would be released today.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

LSU Undergrad

New

Post by LSU Undergrad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

eit wrote:
Jarrett wrote:I dont have too lie about this Im a responsible adult. There are too many immature users on this site that you have a hard time detecting the truth within a post. But just call them yourself if you don't believe me its not that hard ,here is the number 215-968-1001.
Is it just me or did this post make everyone else believe Jarrett less?

Honestly, buddy, I believe you heard what you heard. I think what we're doubting is the veracity of the LSAC employee's claims. Not your own.

I would be interested to have someone phone LSAC and inquire about the Dean's statement that scores would be released today.
Ya someone was a little bit touchy. I definitely meant the LSAC line was BS.

Jarrett

New

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

yea that possible Im just going by what he told me . If he's lying then hooray we should get our scores shortly. However , if he was telling the truth then we all wait. And no I am not a troll , that word is becoming very trite btw....

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I don't think you're lying. I just think you're stupid.

edubs003

Bronze

Post by edubs003 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm

tortuga28 wrote:I'm sure they couldn't tell you they were coming out today even if that is the case. Their official position is Monday, and some low-level employee you get on the phone won't be allowed to contradict that.
Agree

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Jarrett

New

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm

3|ink wrote:
I don't think you're lying. I just think you're stupid.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , your comment shows your sordid character.

QandAphorism

New

Post by QandAphorism » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

edubs003 wrote:
tortuga28 wrote:I'm sure they couldn't tell you they were coming out today even if that is the case. Their official position is Monday, and some low-level employee you get on the phone won't be allowed to contradict that.
Agree
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
Last edited by QandAphorism on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HowdyYall

Bronze

Post by HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

now UMiami is also saying scores coming out today. I bet LSAC sent an vague email to all these schools saying "LSAT scores will be in shortly" and the schools are having differing interpretations of the "shortly"

justadude55

Silver

Post by justadude55 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm

you people are crazy. i'm tripping and shivering too, but you're all just pelting on this guy, because he said something you don't want to hear. whether or not he's right, there's no need for these ad hominem attacks. be professional.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

suspicious android

Silver

Post by suspicious android » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:17 pm

HowdyYall wrote:now UMiami is also saying scores coming out today. I bet LSAC sent an vague email to all these schools saying "LSAT scores will be in shortly" and the schools are having differing interpretations of the "shortly"
That's the key. To the LSAC "shortly" means in the next few days. To someone waiting for their LSAT scores "shortly" means sometime in the next 5-12 minutes. "Awhile" would be 13-60 minutes, and more than one hour would be "essentially never".

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm

HowdyYall wrote:now UMiami is also saying scores coming out today. I bet LSAC sent an vague email to all these schools saying "LSAT scores will be in shortly" and the schools are having differing interpretations of the "shortly"
How did you get this?

dcman06

New

Post by dcman06 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Jarrett wrote:I just called LSAC about the October scores and the representative told me they would be released on Monday. When I asked him about the reoccurring pattern of Friday release dates from prior years, he said that it was just a coincidence and that the scores will be released Monday by ascending LSAC account number. Unless its a conspiracy and he's lying or the process is automated I don't think we'll get our scores until Monday.He could be wrong though... :?
They have to say that though. It's their job. They give you inside info and then they get terminated. I called them for CAS stuff, and they'll laugh with you if you can ask a similar question in a different way, like, "you guys seen the curve already?"

cinefile 17

Bronze

Post by cinefile 17 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Okay, I haven't joined any LSAT freak out conversations yet, but I have been lurking all day. I've about given up hope they're coming out today. Someone somewhere would have gotten a score by now.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”