Maybe they won't come out today?! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
stintez

Bronze

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Post by stintez » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

UMMM WAITING IS SWEET MINUS SWEET PLUS BS.

maxm2764

Silver

Post by maxm2764 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Albus you're killing me. I've loled hard at every one of those pictures.

Emma1

Silver

Post by Emma1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:00 pm

albusdumbledore wrote:Image
Let's hope this won't be your reaction when you get your score LOL

Shammis

Bronze

Post by Shammis » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:05 pm

SOOO...Why did everyone say today was the release day in the first place?

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 pm

jstubbs wrote:SOOO...Why did everyone say today was the release day in the first place?
Because it is incredibly common for scores to come out the Friday before LSAC says they will. However, 11/1 is the date that LSAC gave for score release.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

paratactical wrote:
jstubbs wrote:SOOO...Why did everyone say today was the release day in the first place?
Because it is incredibly common for scores to come out the Friday before LSAC says they will. However, 11/1 is the date that LSAC gave for score release.
Adding to this. The last six september/october tests have come out the friday before they were scheduled to come out. And guys, we still have plenty of time. Last year they didn't start coming out till 5 est.

ohlawl

New

Post by ohlawl » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Wasn't there a list posted a while ago about the actual release and LSAC release date where every time it was three days before?

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Emma1 wrote:
Ahh, I've got a decent score from last year. Didn't take October, but I'll be taking December -- hopefully a few of you from this thread will be joining me. I did however feel the need to convince some of you that your personal problems are simply that -- personal.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

albusdumbledore wrote: Ahh, I've got a decent score from last year. Didn't take October, but I'll be taking December -- hopefully a few of you from this thread will be joining me. I did however feel the need to convince some of you that your personal problems are simply that -- personal.
Guess they're not very big on personal accountability or responsibility. That'll go over well in the legal industry.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

ohlawl wrote:Wasn't there a list posted a while ago about the actual release and LSAC release date where every time it was three days before?
Every time, in the last six years, for september/october administrations.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

albusdumbledore wrote:
Emma1 wrote:
Ahh, I've got a decent score from last year. Didn't take October, but I'll be taking December -- hopefully a few of you from this thread will be joining me. I did however feel the need to convince some of you that your personal problems are simply that -- personal.

News flash, most things people post on here are in most ways PERSONAL. Wow. You need to get out more.

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:
Emma1 wrote:

News flash, most things people post on here are in most ways PERSONAL. Wow. You need to get out more.
Totally agree. Which is why you shouldn't blame LSAC for them. Glad we're finally on the same page.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

AverageTutoring

Bronze

Post by AverageTutoring » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm going to defend Sandro on his comments. The score release date, while slated for November 1st, does not actually need to come out November 1st. That is, changing the official release date from November 1st to October 29th produces no excess hardship for LSAC, and will allow students to be 100% sure that if they take the October administration they will have the opportunity to ED fullwhile knowing their score.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:35 pm

AverageTutoring wrote:I'm going to defend Sandro on his comments. The score release date, while slated for November 1st, does not actually need to come out November 1st. That is, changing the official release date from November 1st to October 29th produces no excess hardship for LSAC, and will allow students to be 100% sure that if they take the October administration they will have the opportunity to ED fullwhile knowing their score.
This is a fine argument to make *for the future* and in the name of change, but the details of the release date and the ED requirements were public and posted before today and this is just a case of someone being whiny.

beautyhide

New

Post by beautyhide » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:36 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 pm

AverageTutoring wrote:I'm going to defend Sandro on his comments. The score release date, while slated for November 1st, does not actually need to come out November 1st. That is, changing the official release date from November 1st to October 29th produces no excess hardship for LSAC, and will allow students to be 100% sure that if they take the October administration they will have the opportunity to ED fullwhile knowing their score.
That's not what's being argued about.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Ragged

Silver

Post by Ragged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

What if they aren't coming out today? If I were LSAC, I wouldn't be changing any release date on the site before the scores are actually out. Suppose they did change it October 29th, and the increase in the amount of ridiculously over-stressed test takers refreshing the page constantly took down their servers before the scores could go out. Then they'd be in an even bigger dilemma, and probably have test takers banging down the front doors over the weekend.

Edit: Image
Last edited by albusdumbledore on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh man, watch out for the SUPER SERIOUS people. They are serious!!! no joke.

Hedwig

Silver

Post by Hedwig » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

albusdumbledore wrote:
What if they aren't coming out today? If I were LSAC, I wouldn't be changing any release date on the site before the scores are actually out. Suppose they did change it October 29th, and the increase in the amount of ridiculously over-stressed test takers refreshing the page constantly took down their servers before the scores could go out. Then they'd be in an even bigger dilemma, and probably have test takers banging down the front doors over the weekend.
DUMBLEDORE GO USE YOUR MAGIC AND MAKE THEM SEND THEM OUT.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Ship87

Bronze

Post by Ship87 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Last year's didn't start coming out till 5pm? I looked at LSAT blog about dates but is there a place that has the times when users started seeing their scores?

AverageTutoring

Bronze

Post by AverageTutoring » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Jesus Christ. That's all I have to say.

HowdyYall

Bronze

Post by HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 pm

sorry to add to the hysteria, but wasnt this year extremely late for the LSAT. I understand the trend in the past, but if there was one year for scores to come out late it would be today

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 pm

eit wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:
DUMBLEDORE GO USE YOUR MAGIC AND MAKE THEM SEND THEM OUT.
Aparecium?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”