Working Professional Looking for Study Partner - Central, NJ Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JD Lamb

New

Working Professional Looking for Study Partner - Central, NJ

Post by JD Lamb » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 am

I am looking to partner up or form a small group of eager people who live fairly close to the Ocean County area where we can work on weaknesses and boltering confidence through the use of drills and homework. We can meet at the local library or at a Barnes and Noble's. Anytime during the late afternoon into early evening would work for me since I am a working professional. Thanks.

Mike12188

Silver

Re: Working Professional Looking for Study Partner - Central, NJ

Post by Mike12188 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 am

How many threads you gonna post, you get creepier and creepier every time. Since when is studying for the LSAT a group thing? Get the bibles man up and study. This is not match.com.

JesusChrist

Bronze

Post by JesusChrist » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:40 am

I want you to bolter my confidence with drills

bartleby

Silver

Post by bartleby » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 am

Let's drill each other.

Platinum

Post by 2014 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:54 am

I had to google to confirm, but for those wondering "Boltering" is not a word :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JD Lamb

New

Working Professional seeking Tutor - NJ

Post by JD Lamb » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 am

It appears I have fans. I don't think its out of line to see if someone in my area would like to discuss and/or breakdown PTs or the Bibles. Some people work better in group settings and given my demanding full-time career I thought this would be a good idea. Your responses while harassing and accusatory in nature only illustrate to me that you probably do not have a real job and you find it necessary to attack someone who does in an immature way. I am also about to seek out a tutor who might be in my area as well. All of them appear to be in the NYC/Phila area. If anyone knows of someone who tutors in the NJ area, that would be great. Thanks again for your continued insults.

JD Lamb

New

Post by JD Lamb » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 am

2014 wrote:I had to google to confirm, but for those wondering "Boltering" is not a word :)
Thanks for the spell check, I will be more cautious in the future. Let me guess, no job, no pussy, and you live with your parents as well. That is pretty much the type of wanna-be grad. students I have come across on here. I hope law school lacks this kind of childs play.

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 am

JD Lamb wrote:
2014 wrote:I had to google to confirm, but for those wondering "Boltering" is not a word :)
Thanks for the spell check, I will be more cautious in the future. Let me guess, no job, no pussy, and you live with your parents as well. That is pretty much the type of wanna-be grad. students I have come across on here. I hope law school lacks this kind of childs play.
You prob won't make to law school since you can't find an last study group and studying by yourself is an impossibility due to your "demanding" career.

Oh btw look around on the site people study for this shit with a full time job and a full course load. You are not the only one with obligations. So man up and start studying by yourself or get a tutor and stop making the same thread over and over again

thisguy456

Bronze

Re: Working Professional seeking Tutor - NJ

Post by thisguy456 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 am

JD Lamb wrote:It appears I have fans. I don't think its out of line to see if someone in my area would like to discuss and/or breakdown PTs or the Bibles. Some people work better in group settings and given my demanding full-time career I thought this would be a good idea. Your responses while harassing and accusatory in nature only illustrate to me that you probably do not have a real job and you find it necessary to attack someone who does in an immature way. I am also about to seek out a tutor who might be in my area as well. All of them appear to be in the NYC/Phila area. If anyone knows of someone who tutors in the NJ area, that would be great. Thanks again for your continued insults.
I drive a Dodge Stratus!!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

LogicGamez

New

Post by LogicGamez » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 am

JD Lamb wrote:It appears I have fans. I don't think its out of line to see if someone in my area would like to discuss and/or breakdown PTs or the Bibles. Some people work better in group settings and given my demanding full-time career I thought this would be a good idea. Your responses while harassing and accusatory in nature only illustrate to me that you probably do not have a real job and you find it necessary to attack someone who does in an immature way. I am also about to seek out a tutor who might be in my area as well. All of them appear to be in the NYC/Phila area. If anyone knows of someone who tutors in the NJ area, that would be great. Thanks again for your continued insults.
SNOOKI WANTS SMOOSH SMOOSH

JesusChrist

Bronze

Post by JesusChrist » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 am

DUHHHH I have a job, duhhhh, I'm a working professional,duhhh, full time, duhhhh suits duhhhhh.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”