LSAT as an excuse Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
1republic

New

LSAT as an excuse

Post by 1republic » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:00 pm

It's only been a few days, but I already miss having the LSAT as an excuse for not hanging out when I'm not in the mood. Also, I actually need to get back onto a gym routine. It was kind of nice to just dedicate my time to one thing.

MysticalWheel

Bronze

Re: LSAT as an excuse

Post by MysticalWheel » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

1republic wrote:It's only been a few days, but I already miss having the LSAT as an excuse for not hanging out when I'm not in the mood. Also, I actually need to get back onto a gym routine. It was kind of nice to just dedicate my time to one thing.
Okay then.

GoGetIt

New

Post by GoGetIt » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

ArghItsBlarg

Bronze

Post by ArghItsBlarg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 am

I hear you, man. I've been studying during my train commute for almost three months now, so to suddenly have that time to read for pleasure or watch a movie again just seems weird. My bag is also significantly lighter now that I've taken out my prep books.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:19 am

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

crysmissmichelle

Bronze

Post by crysmissmichelle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 am

ArghItsBlarg wrote: My bag is also significantly lighter now that I've taken out my prep books.
Ditto!

But I agree with OP, while it's liberating, it also feels empty and strange not to have something I "have to" do all the time. . . .lol and this from a working mother, haha.

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 am

1republic wrote:It's only been a few days, but I already miss having the LSAT as an excuse for not hanging out when I'm not in the mood. Also, I actually need to get back onto a gym routine. It was kind of nice to just dedicate my time to one thing.
Should have been on a serious gym routine during lsat prep. rookie mistake brah.

two_wheels_good

New

Post by two_wheels_good » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 am

Now you have the excuse of working on law school applications and working on your PS. Which you should be doing anyway.

cowgirl_bebop

Silver

Post by cowgirl_bebop » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Im not even going to lie: I feel the same way. Now that everyone knows Im free people keep asking me to do stuff for/with them.

I feel better when my schedule is filled to the brim with mandatory activities. Slack time always gets me into trouble. But thank God for hockey and football season. Thatll fill up the time quite nicely.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

minnbills

Gold

Post by minnbills » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm

I let my friends know a long time ago that I didn't want to hang out with them- so not a problem for me.

ArghItsBlarg

Bronze

Post by ArghItsBlarg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

two_wheels_good wrote:

Now you have the excuse of working on law school applications and working on your PS. Which you should be doing anyway.
Heh, I can't even do that. My applications are already submitted and waiting on my LSAT scores.

Tainted_Praise

Bronze

Post by Tainted_Praise » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 pm

minnbills wrote:I let my friends know a long time ago that I didn't want to hang out with them- so not a problem for me.
Bahahahahahaha. Love this!

danidancer

Silver

Post by danidancer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

Enjoy it while you can. Once you hit law school there will ALWAYS be something you "need to do."

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”