RC-LG-LR-LG-LR Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Endgames

New

RC-LG-LR-LG-LR

Post by Endgames » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Did anyone else have this order? I'm guessing my experimental was the first games section since its in the first three but I can't remember which game sections had which questions. I remember a industrial-housing-retail one, which I think was in the experimental, but I don't remember if that was the 2nd or the 4th section. I remember artifacts and am pretty sure it was in the 2nd, just want to make sure.

Thanks

ElvisAaron

Bronze

Re: RC-LG-LR-LG-LR

Post by ElvisAaron » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm

I had this sequence.1st LG experimental, 2nd had artifacts.

sknight323

New

Post by sknight323 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

1st LG was experimental

can someone tell me what the 4 real LG's were..im scared I messed up the bubbling..I remember artifacts, and drivers of cars...what were the others?

Flustercluck

Bronze

Post by Flustercluck » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:13 pm

I had this same order and I'm trying to figure it out. The consensus is that Drivers, Artifacts, Runners, and Nurses was the real section. I remember doing well on all four of those games, but the section I performed well on was definitely section 2. Based on conventional wisdom, that would have been the experimental section... dunno if this helps, I'm pretty confused myself on this.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:23 pm

same, this is what I had and first LG was experimental. Although, I thought the experimental was easy.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

gabletrained

New

Post by gabletrained » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

I had this too. First section was experimental as far as I know. What are people talking about games being switched for?

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=132831

Endgames

New

Post by Endgames » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Flustercluck wrote:I had this same order and I'm trying to figure it out. The consensus is that Drivers, Artifacts, Runners, and Nurses was the real section. I remember doing well on all four of those games, but the section I performed well on was definitely section 2. Based on conventional wisdom, that would have been the experimental section... dunno if this helps, I'm pretty confused myself on this.
I feel the same way. I remember those games and think I did ok on them, but I remember that I did much better on the first set.

Endgames

New

Post by Endgames » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm

For those who had this sequence, do you remember what the games were in the experimental section?

sayruss11

New

Post by sayruss11 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Not sure if it helps, I had LR LG RC LR LG and in my experimental the third game was about voicemail and website messages or something? It was really strange wording that threw me off. For some reason, thats all I can remember from that experimental games section

Dripworx

Bronze

Post by Dripworx » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 am

I had this spread, first LG was way too easy to be real. as i was finishing the last few questions of the section, i flipped the page too far and saw LG's so I felt relieved that the back half of the test was gonna kick off with the real games section. I wasnt 100% on whether it was the real one but I took them both equally seriously. Drivers game first, runners, artifacts, nurses. Do not remember SHIT about the games but I do remember finishing about 6 min early and going back to verify two could-be true questions I was a little unsure about and sure enough had to change the answers last min. Thank god, Im just praying that I didnt overlook any more answers than just those two.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”