Retake in December or February? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
niederbomb

Silver

Retake in December or February?

Post by niederbomb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 pm

So, if I retake in December, then I don't get the score until January 10th. I've heard that's pretty much too late in the cycle to apply anywhere in the T10, and of course, forget about scholarship money. My top targets are NYU, Penn, Columbia, and Virginia.

So I'm leaning towards February and applying next cycle if I really bombed October as bad as I think I did.

Any tips?

Platinum

Re: Retake in December or February?

Post by 2014 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 pm

If you are waiting till next cycle do June imo unless you are in UG and on the quarter system in which case June might fall during your finals and Feb would make more sense.

niederbomb

Silver

Post by niederbomb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm

I would like to apply this cycle, but I think December might be too late.

I'm working overseas, so June/February actually makes no difference as far as disclosed/undisclosed go. Since I'm not going to take the LSAT 3 times, it really doesn't matter so much if the 2nd time is nondisclosed.

voltage88

Bronze

Post by voltage88 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 pm

December isn't too late if you prepare and send in all your applications everywhere and just have to wait on your LSAT score. Easy for me to say though since I have a fee waiver. But if you think it'd be worth it to apply anyway, that's what you should do.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”