Advice? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MRsimon

New

Advice?

Post by MRsimon » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 pm

I know there are many on TLS who's goals are far above mine, but I am going to attend law school. My goal score is 160. Prep Tests were consistently approaching that mark. Target schools are- university of Florida- 161, Florida state-158, and Florida international- 154. Point is I'm not trying for t14 and I was wondering what your thoughts would be on whether or not I should cancel. I feel like I probably scored well enough for my safety school, but I don't feel as though I scored near the 160 goal. Would it make sense to cancel this score? Or just keep it and retake in December( as I plan on doing either way)? Basically what are the benefits of keeping the score compared to the drawbacks of canceling.

Gemini

Gold

Re: Advice?

Post by Gemini » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 pm

MRsimon wrote:I know there are many on TLS who's goals are far above mine, but I am going to attend law school. My goal score is 160. Prep Tests were consistently approaching that mark. Target schools are- university of Florida- 161, Florida state-158, and Florida international- 154. Point is I'm not trying for t14 and I was wondering what your thoughts would be on whether or not I should cancel. I feel like I probably scored well enough for my safety school, but I don't feel as though I scored near the 160 goal. Would it make sense to cancel this score? Or just keep it and retake in December( as I plan on doing either way)? Basically what are the benefits of keeping the score compared to the drawbacks of canceling.
Don't cancel unless you are SURE that you did worse than your practice tests. Good Luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”