Let's be a little less depressing Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
WonkyPanda

Bronze

Let's be a little less depressing

Post by WonkyPanda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:33 pm

What are your plans for your first free* day from the LSATs? I woke up and haven't done much except sit back with some waffles and watch the redskins get the crap beat out of them while I have 'postal service' on loop.

*except for those already freaking out and hitting the books again for December.

ffonsok

New

Re: Let's be a little less depressing

Post by ffonsok » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

First post. I'm gonna play Halo: Reach and enjoy some soothing herbal tea. Yesterday was my first test and I had RC / LG / LR / LG / LR. I definitely was not expecting RC first and feel like I dropped a few on that. I BOMBED my experimental logic games section, probably missed 5-7. I cruised through the LR, thought it was easy and ended with 5 minutes left, enough to check over a couple. When I saw the second LG I was soooo happy. With the exception of fucking up the "at least" rule, and maybe dropping a couple on that third game, I felt more confident. The final LR section I felt I did really well on again.

Now that everyone is second guessing themselves, i'm second guessing myself too. How could I think the LR was so easy?

Sorry i'm being depressing. I'm gonna get going on Halo. Anyone care to join me, my gamertag is meterfairy

Hedwig

Silver

Post by Hedwig » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Okay, so it's not my plans for today (those involve reading The Winter's Tale, translating some Cicero, shopping, studying a bit for a Roman History test on Tuesday, and Thanksgiving dinner), but I've totally decided if I get within the score range I want, I'm getting a hair cut with bangs. YESSIRREE. Like Rory Gilmore/Alexis Bledel.

cornell

Bronze

Post by cornell » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm

It's time for me to resume drinking alcoholic beverages.

incompetentia

Gold

Post by incompetentia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Today I'm doing yardwork and crap. Was going to watch the Browns lose but I figure I've wasted enough time on them already.

Tomorrow I would consider my first free day - cue up some Polysics and jump up and down and all that fun stuff.

Also, I have some books to start on, and I'm probably going to submit my applications this week (if my last recommender gets her act together).

I'm starting to second-guess myself as well, but I'm not taking a second test. 169 is enough for me to skate into Georgetown, and if I scored lower than that I really need to recalibrate myself entirely.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ohhenry

New

Post by ohhenry » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:02 pm

This Documentary was mentioned somewhere else on here, but if you don't want to think about the LSAT for 90 mins and you have Netflix, watch "A lawyer walks into a bar."
If you're eventually taking the Ca Bar, we're in for a real treat! Makes the LSAT look like a little slice of heaven!

Tainted_Praise

Bronze

Post by Tainted_Praise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Writing up a new prep schedule for the December LSAT....Writing down a list of schools I have to call...Just to ask them their policy on those who take the LSAT twice... If they average or take the highest....Possibly food somewhere in between there....Finish school work that I have been neglecting for the past two weeks because of the LSAT....Sorry...Guess this is somewhat depressing :|

cowgirl_bebop

Silver

Post by cowgirl_bebop » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Just watched the Ravens (Yea!!) beat up the Broncos (Boo!), just had Peyton Manning and Dallas Clark seal my fantasy football loss (7 points, really?). Just gonna watch more football and relax. I might play Dante's Inferno again, but IDK

tazmolover

Bronze

Post by tazmolover » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Let's not. Let's be realistic! Law school is a dire option other than Yale. Yale or Bust.

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

ohhenry wrote:This Documentary was mentioned somewhere else on here, but if you don't want to think about the LSAT for 90 mins and you have Netflix, watch "A lawyer walks into a bar."
If you're eventually taking the Ca Bar, we're in for a real treat! Makes the LSAT look like a little slice of heaven!
On it.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”