Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jarofsoup

Gold

Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Post by jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.

KevinP

Silver

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Post by KevinP » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Funny... I finished the experimental LG without any problems albeit there were a few tricky inferences. The real LG screwed me over. My pride wouldn't allow me to skip one damn question which I spent 10 mins on and didn't get to finish the rest of LG. I usually finish LG 25-30 mins w/ 0-1 missed. So I cancelled and I am retaking.

piccolittle

Silver

Post by piccolittle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I had the same feeling... I was SO flustered during my first section, which ran over into my games section, where I missed a rule AND misbubbled. I was feeling really awkward about it until I saw the second LG! And thank god! Since I figured it was the 'real' section (it was after the break), I buckled down, concentrated more, and I feel pretty good about it.

WonkyPanda

Bronze

Post by WonkyPanda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

WonkyPanda wrote:Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.

Subdivs ruined me. So did the first game in that section.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

saveferris

New

Post by saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

I had RC-LG-LR-LG-LR and my experimental LG was super easy. I finished with 4 minutes to spare and that is even after checking over some answers I already felt confident about but really just wanted to eliminate the other answer choices.

I felt though that it was too good to be true, and of course it was.

EK14

New

Post by EK14 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

voltage88

Bronze

Post by voltage88 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.
omg yes. it was a pain to try to re-diagram it whenever they introduced a local condition. it wasn't a difficult game, just super time consuming.

Sinra

Bronze

Post by Sinra » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:13 pm

jarofsoup wrote:I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.
I actually can't remember my exp. LG. I remember the real one and I remember the zones. That's about it. I know I finished it and though the last game was a bit hard, it was kind of limiting in many ways so it was easier than it looked. I can't recall the first three at all. But I remember they were okay. Real LGs were just so damn time-consuming. There were at least 3-4 answers that I worked through and marked down the answer after knowing it was right...but didn't get a chance to double-check.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rso11

Bronze

Post by rso11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha

saveferris

New

Post by saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

rso11 wrote:I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha
I agree! Did your experimental have the game about woodworking and toys and inventions? That's the only game I remember from that section.

NJcollegestudent

Bronze

Post by NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

That one was not so bad.

Ragged

Silver

Post by Ragged » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

On my experimental LG I had to semi guess on 2. The rest was simple. The real deal I finished with like 3 minutes to spare. Seemed too easy if anything. Afraid I missed something without noticing.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”