Experimental Section Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mynjb26

New

Re: Experimental Section

Post by mynjb26 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:59 pm

I had the same....Do you think the news paper one was the experimental?
carousel wrote:I had LR-LG-RC-LR-LG

I thought the first logic games (experimental) was a little bit harder in the sense that some of the games were weird but not more difficult questions. The newspaper one with the first five page and then flip to 16-18 was definitely an uncommon setup.

Heya355

New

Post by Heya355 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

The newspaper Logic Game was experimental. I only had one Logic Games section.

rcweedman

New

Post by rcweedman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

okay
Last edited by rcweedman on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gfunkera86

New

Post by gfunkera86 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm

gdane5 wrote:RC RC LR LG LR.

Exp section was the first RC. Real RC had woof woofs and awooo.

Are you sure in the RC RC LR LG LR that the first RC was experimental? I am confusing which passage was in which. I just need to know which was experimental - 1 or 2

staroftony

New

Post by staroftony » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Britt8607 wrote:Anybody remember a RC that had something about a human activist thing with the united nations that protected human rights?
If that was first passage of the third section of LSAT, what ppl say is it's real.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

rcweedman

New

Post by rcweedman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm

8)
Last edited by rcweedman on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cloying

New

Post by cloying » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Real Reading:
Black Historians
Animal Communication
Forgery
Human rights

One LR had 26 questions, one had 25

The first games I had was experimental, and it had the website vs voice mail and my goodness I don't remember what else. The first two games were just fine, then the third one had a super odd/ugly set-up that messed me up, and I don't remember what was weird about the fourth one but I did not like it. I almost cried tears of joy when I got to the final (real) game and realized that none of them were going to trip me up.

was it the cook???

nireca

New

Post by nireca » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm

real rc: UN human rights, animals and language, WEB Du Buois
Exp RC: Dog's and chimps, Kant, pidgins

talked to my friend after who had 3 LRs pretty sure those are right, cant't remember the last two tho

henhface

New

Post by henhface » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 am

crysmissmichelle wrote:
tazmolover wrote:LR section.

Did anyone have a section abuot about Kafka+burning his unpublished works and some question about Epicurus. Also another question about setting a max temperature on a stove...

Can anyone confirm if this section was real or experimental?

ummmmm. . .are you kidding? Because I had three LR's and don't remember that stuff at all.
same here. i had RC LR LR LG LR and i don't remember anything about kafka, epicurus, or a stove. i DO remember every other LR question mentioned in this thread -- education/economics, the chef/bacteria analogy, owl goggles, shopping mall parking spaces, etc.

for RC i had un human rights, art forgery with a vermeer painting, animal vocalizations (this was 2 short passages), and african american historiography

LG i definitely had cars/drivers, artifacts, racers, and i think something involving the names lightfoot, heany, juarez (maybe nurses?)

is it possible that two tests with the same configuration of sections (e.g. two RC LR LR LG LR) might have different experimental LR sections?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

mynjb26

New

Post by mynjb26 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:44 pm

See now this is getting a bit confusing :-(...My LG was sections 2 (extremely easy) and 4 (brutally confusing). I have done some research on the placement of the experimental sections and it's the consensus that the experimental section is placed in sections 1-3. The newspaper game was part of section 4. And if this was the experimental section does that mean that LSAC has changed their pattern? Not that I'd be surprised...
Heya355 wrote:The newspaper Logic Game was experimental. I only had one Logic Games section.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”