test day question: place for stuff?! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
amorfati

Bronze

test day question: place for stuff?!

Post by amorfati » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm taking the LSAT on Saturday, and am wondering if there will be any place to put the stuff that cannot be brought into the room.

The thing is, my test site is more than an hour from home, so I'm staying in a hotel near the site on Friday night. The hotel itself is another 25 minutes from the site by cab, and I have to check out of my room before the test, so I won't be able to go back and get my stuff (ie, purse, phone, toiletries, and all those other overnight necessities).

So I'm wondering: of course I know they'll be strict about what I can bring in the room, but will there be any kind souls who will let me put my remaining stuff somewhere else? (Unfortunately I've never been to the test site and won't have a chance to go, so I have no way of checking it out.)

...thoughts?

Pleasye

Platinum

Re: test day question: place for stuff?!

Post by Pleasye » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

amorfati wrote:I'm taking the LSAT on Saturday, and am wondering if there will be any place to put the stuff that cannot be brought into the room.

The thing is, my test site is more than an hour from home, so I'm staying in a hotel near the site on Friday night. The hotel itself is another 25 minutes from the site by cab, and I have to check out of my room before the test, so I won't be able to go back and get my stuff (ie, purse, phone, toiletries, and all those other overnight necessities).

So I'm wondering: of course I know they'll be strict about what I can bring in the room, but will there be any kind souls who will let me put my remaining stuff somewhere else? (Unfortunately I've never been to the test site and won't have a chance to go, so I have no way of checking it out.)

...thoughts?
I would say only take the stuff you are allowed to take into the test center with you. I doubt there will be anywhere to put your stuff. You will possibly run into someone nice that will let you put your stuff in their car but that's kinda sketchy for both parties so I don't know...

Do you know anyone taking the test at the same center as you? Or pay for another night at the hotel so you can leave your stuff there and get it later. Sorry I couldn't be of more help :/

Blumpbeef

Gold

Re: test day question: place for stuff?!

Post by Blumpbeef » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Leave your stuff at the front desk of the hotel. They almost always are willing to hold on to your stuff for a few hours after checkout.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”