Confidence Completely Shattered!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
pleasepickme

Bronze

Re: Confidence Completely Shattered!!!

Post by pleasepickme » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 am

I too scored significantly below my average on PT 57, which was for me the last PT available. I took it the day before the test and panicked. The next morning, I went in and scored 11 points higher than On PT 57 for my best test ever on the real thing.

Do the other PT, then just go over some basic drills again. It will reassure you that you really do know how to do this and that test was just an aberration. You will do fine; do whatever will make you feel cam and in control till the real test.

yngblkgifted

Silver

Post by yngblkgifted » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

drmguy wrote:I am relatively glad I found this thread because I took PT 57 today and I also bombed it compared to 50-56.

Both this and the fact that I had multiple factors going against me have put me at ease.
I'm glad my story helped put another "TSL"er at ease. Stay strong. stay calm and crush it on Saturday.

yngblkgifted

Silver

Post by yngblkgifted » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 am

pleasepickme wrote:I too scored significantly below my average on PT 57, which was for me the last PT available. I took it the day before the test and panicked. The next morning, I went in and scored 11 points higher than On PT 57 for my best test ever on the real thing.

Do the other PT, then just go over some basic drills again. It will reassure you that you really do know how to do this and that test was just an aberration. You will do fine; do whatever will make you feel cam and in control till the real test.

This also really puts me at ease! Thank you!

Moral_Midgetry

Silver

Post by Moral_Midgetry » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 am

Don't worry about it. You've been pretty consistent so I doubt a dip like that is going to occur again soon. Recognize it was a fluke and rock it Sat. I took PT58 on Monday and missed 10 on LG. I almost never miss more than 3 on LG and I usually am -0. My PT58 LG was a fluke, just like your 155.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”