kaplan lesson book, mastery book, powerscore Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
adam.123

New

kaplan lesson book, mastery book, powerscore

Post by adam.123 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 pm

For those who have used kaplan lesson book and kaplan mastery book. Any suggestion/ideas, on how to use kaplan lesson book if not enrolled in their class? Reading from other post, i know how to use mastery, but not lesson book.
Planning to do self study prep style.
have both power-score bible and i think i will see if i can buy kaplan lesson and mastery book. How do you combine powerscore book and kaplan mastery and lesson books for effective self study?

any help is highly appreciated! thanks in advance!

zanzbar

Bronze

Re: kaplan lesson book, mastery book, powerscore

Post by zanzbar » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm

I just finished my Kaplan class and I would say if your not going to enroll in a class then to probably avoid buying the Lesson Book since all it is there for is a guide to follow along with the instructor. There really isn't that much info on taking the LSAT besides a few random tips at the bottom of every other page. I am going to start reading the Bibles tomorrow, but just from a glance it seems to offer a whole lot more analysis on solving problems in the first chapter then the whole Kaplan Lesson Book did.

adam.123

New

Post by adam.123 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks Zanzbar! so, its like syllabus! does it make sense to use it as syllabus?

zanzbar

Bronze

Post by zanzbar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Honestly, I don't think you can use it for much of anything maybe as more of a guide to set the pace for different types of problems to cover each few days, but I wouldn't buy it unless you can get a really good deal on one. I completed the course and probably won't ever open the book again. Are you planning on using the Pithypike Method stickied above?

adam.123

New

Post by adam.123 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 pm

yes, will be using Pithypike Method. heard good review here from pple. ya, lesson book are around 8-15$ on amazon.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”