Marijuana and LSAT Preparation Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
nStiver

Bronze

Re: Marijuana and LSAT Preparation

Post by nStiver » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:59 am

You should just light up in the test room. God I would kill to see people's reactions to that.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 am

nStiver wrote:You should just light up in the test room. God I would kill to see people's reactions to that.
My friend who smoked the blunt on the way reeked when he stepped into the test room. He definitely attracted some strange looks. I doubt anyone had any clue that he was the highest scorer in the room.

Adjudicator

Silver

Post by Adjudicator » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:11 am

JazzOne wrote:
nStiver wrote:You should just light up in the test room. God I would kill to see people's reactions to that.
My friend who smoked the blunt on the way reeked when he stepped into the test room. He definitely attracted some strange looks. I doubt anyone had any clue that he was the highest scorer in the room.
Pun intended?

jamiLAW

Bronze

Post by jamiLAW » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 am

I think many people can attest that SOMETIMES marijuana can make people feel more focused, but SOMETIMES it can make them distracted and nervous.

Since you are taking one of the biggest tests of your life, I don't think it's worth it to possibly feel more focused if you could just as equally become more nervous.

FuManChusco

Silver

Post by FuManChusco » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

I smoked marijuana every single day while I was studying and the night before the LSAT. Got a 170.

Also, how's it been knockglock? How'd October go? I totally didn't retake in October because I was planning to apply for 2012 and was doing way too much work trying to find a job. I'm kicking myself in the ass now because I want to apply for 2011 but can't decide if I should take December and apply late or roll with my 170 and apply at the end of November when my LORs come in. I'm an idiot, haha.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

beleaguer

Bronze

Post by beleaguer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 pm

JimHalpert wrote:I'll make this very simple...

It's been a long summer working as a bank teller. Most of my friends were out of town, so I spent many a night watching Curb Your Enthusiasm with some herbal therapy. Despite this habit, however, a seat in one of a few top law schools is my biggest priority right now.

I'm going in to my junior year in college and plan on taking the June lsat. I have a 3.63 LSAC gpa at a t-25 undergrad (hopefully 3.7 by year's end), so I'll need 165+ for a shot at t-25 law school. I just picked up the bibles and plan on cracking them open when I get back to school next week.

For those in the know--how long before the exam/intense preparation should I cease blazing, if I need to at all? I'm 100% willing to (In fact, I will probably never resume if I do), but I also am hesitant to deprive myself of the good times associated with if it won't help.

Note: Let's try to avoid turning this into a debate about marijuana as an entity. People have their own opinions, but that should not permit one to offer unsolicited advice at another removed from the issue at hand. (That being said...Don't knock it 'til you try it! :D )

Thanks for the help!

is it wrong that i like you a lot just based on your username/avatar?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”