2 part RC's..SO ANNOYING!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
navi786

New

2 part RC's..SO ANNOYING!!

Post by navi786 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

is it Just me or are these Newer Tests having more and more of 2 part RC's super annoying ??

My weakest section has always been RC ! on my June LSAT i had 2 RC section (1 Exp. and 1 Counted)
Above that i had THREE 2part RC's making a total of 11 annoying Para's talking about Subjects i cudnt care less about and then making me compare wat one boring para thinks about the other boring para..

aaaaarghhhhh !!!

HBK

Bronze

Re: 2 part RC's..SO ANNOYING!!

Post by HBK » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 am

You are aware that law school requires a lot of reading that you won't care about right? Also, law school is hard.

Maybe you should reconsider your choice to take the LSAT.

navi786

New

Post by navi786 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Thnx.... Quitting is just the answer i needed...
(Y)

crysmissmichelle

Bronze

Post by crysmissmichelle » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

navi786 wrote:Thnx.... Quitting is just the answer i needed...
(Y)
Lol, I'm glad you replied with sarcasm! So many mean posts need that kind of response.

I know how you feel. I am really, really afraid of getting two LG sections in a row. I like them and all, but an hour of paranoia (the way I feel with each LG section. . . ) not something I need!

KibblesAndVick

Silver

Post by KibblesAndVick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

navi786 wrote:is it Just me or are these Newer Tests having more and more of 2 part RC's super annoying ??

My weakest section has always been RC ! on my June LSAT i had 2 RC section (1 Exp. and 1 Counted)
Above that i had THREE 2part RC's making a total of 11 annoying Para's talking about Subjects i cudnt care less about and then making me compare wat one boring para thinks about the other boring para..

aaaaarghhhhh !!!
Emotions won't help when you're taking a test based on logic and reasoning. You can't control the LSAT and you have no influence over what sections of the test you will be asked to complete. You need to be cool, calm, and collected in order to do your best. Take a deep breath, accept the situation you find yourself in, and get down to business.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Deuce

Silver

Post by Deuce » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

I actually found the 2 passage RCs to be the easiest by far. All you have to do is think how they're related and how they're not and you pretty much got the entire section answered before you get to the q's.

blhblahblah

Bronze

Post by blhblahblah » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

navi786 wrote:is it Just me or are these Newer Tests having more and more of 2 part RC's super annoying ??

aaaaarghhhhh !!!
Your writing is both painful and exasperating

navi786

New

Post by navi786 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Hmmmm.. i guess you are right...I am just venting my Frustration...

2Part Rc's are like those linear games with lots of rules, making it look hard....But actually defining the variables perfectly...
I shud try attacking them separately in Untimed conditions..

I guess i am just scared of Change and the Unexpected.... :? lol
Thnx :D

harut44

New

Post by harut44 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

I hated RC before too, absolutely dreaded it. Now that I'm doing more and more of them it's sort of fun to read through.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 pm

harut44 wrote:I hated RC before too, absolutely dreaded it. Now that I'm doing more and more of them it's sort of fun to read through.
This is an evil post.

RC = The devil

Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

harut44 wrote:I hated RC before too, absolutely dreaded it. Now that I'm doing more and more of them it's sort of fun to read through.
You are crazy.

sumus romani

Silver

Post by sumus romani » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Y'all are crazy. I love me some two-part RCs. I don't think I've ever missed a question on a two-part RC, but I've only done around five or so.

dk8

Bronze

Post by dk8 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am

KibblesAndVick wrote:

aaaaarghhhhh !!!
Emotions won't help when you're taking a test based on logic and reasoning. You can't control the LSAT and you have no influence over what sections of the test you will be asked to complete. You need to be cool, calm, and collected in order to do your best. Take a deep breath, accept the situation you find yourself in, and get down to business.
This is the credited life advice

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”