# of June Test Takers Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AmbitiousPanda

New

# of June Test Takers

Post by AmbitiousPanda » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Anyone know, or know where I can find, how many people took this June '10 LSAT? Thanks in advance!

vespertiliovir

Bronze

Re: # of June Test Takers

Post by vespertiliovir » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm

i'm not sure that they'll publish that til a bit later, but here's the info for years past: http://lsac.org/LSAT/tests-administered.asp

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 am

vespertiliovir wrote:i'm not sure that they'll publish that til a bit later, but here's the info for years past: http://lsac.org/LSAT/tests-administered.asp
Love the avatar.

vespertiliovir

Bronze

Post by vespertiliovir » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 am

lol thanks, fortunately there don't seem to be too many overly-sensitive florida folks around here ;)

Dany

Diamond

Post by Dany » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:31 am

vespertiliovir wrote:lol thanks, fortunately there don't seem to be too many overly-sensitive florida folks around here ;)
They're still in hiding from the embarrassment that was Bama's domination in the SEC championship.

Also, those numbers are really surprising to me. I figured June would have the most takers by FAR since it's A) not during a school semester (and therefore easier to dedicate time to), and B) at 12:30 (a HUGE plus in my opinion.) Weird.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 am

eskimo wrote:
vespertiliovir wrote:lol thanks, fortunately there don't seem to be too many overly-sensitive florida folks around here ;)
They're still in hiding from the embarrassment that was Bama's domination in the SEC championship.

Also, those numbers are really surprising to me. I figured June would have the most takers by FAR since it's A) not during a school semester (and therefore easier to dedicate time to), and B) at 12:30 (a HUGE plus in my opinion.) Weird.
It's during finals week for a lot of us on a quarters schedule.

But your point B was a HUGE plus for me as well.

vespertiliovir

Bronze

Post by vespertiliovir » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 am

haha yea probably.

that surprised me as well. the only real guess i have is retaking. i think most people who sit in june do so for the first time, so september/october & maybe december as well get first-timers and re-testers. but idk, just random speculation.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”