how much time before first break??? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

If you really have to pee during the test, what will you do?

1. Tell the proctor you need to be excused to go to the bathroom and basically throw away your score
No votes
2. Just go in your chair. What can they do?
38%
3. Hold it in despite the extreme discomfort
63%

Total votes: 16

BigA

Bronze

how much time before first break???

Post by BigA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm

So how much time before you are actually admitted into the test center and the first break? I know there are three 35 minute sections. So I guess this comes down to how much time before you go into the room and the test starts. Honestly I have little girl's bladder, and I'm kinda worried if it's much more than two hours.

This is a pretty mundane thread, so I'll make a poll!

Shrimps

Bronze

Re: how much time before first break???

Post by Shrimps » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Why would going to the bathroom throw your score away? Are there any sections you usually finish ahead of time? But yeah, those adult diapers are a better solution for people who have time issues.

BigA

Bronze

Post by BigA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Shrimps wrote:Why would going to the bathroom throw your score away? Are there any sections you usually finish ahead of time?
I wish... but no. I'm guessing, with everything else involved, going to the bathroom would take 3-5 minutes and probably cost me 2-3 questions. That's probably a big enough hit to plan a re-take.

Though I doubt that will actually happen. But does anyone know the time to expect? Does it vary?

Bert

Bronze

Post by Bert » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

The timing will vary depending on test sites and on how efficiently things are done at the site you are going to. When I took it at Pace, I used the BR just before going into the test room itself. It took about 30 minutes to get things going in the test room, and the first half runs about 1:45, so I would say its probably safe to assume that you have to be able to hold it for at least 2:15.

WWAD

Bronze

Post by WWAD » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

It is at least 2 hours, you can't hold it for two hours? It could be up to 3 or 4 if you are in a big room.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mountaintime

Bronze

Post by mountaintime » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 pm

wear a diaper. no one needs to know.

StrictlyLiable

Bronze

Post by StrictlyLiable » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

I would think pissing my pants would be more distracting than the discomfort of having to go.

BigA

Bronze

Post by BigA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:12 pm

WWAD wrote:It is at least 2 hours, you can't hold it for two hours? It could be up to 3 or 4 if you are in a big room.
like i said, 2 hours should be fine. But 3 or 4 definitely worries me. I think it's ridiculous to make people go that long. I'll make sure to not drink many fluids that morning.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:15 pm

BigA wrote:
WWAD wrote:It is at least 2 hours, you can't hold it for two hours? It could be up to 3 or 4 if you are in a big room.
like i said, 2 hours should be fine. But 3 or 4 definitely worries me. I think it's ridiculous to make people go that long. I'll make sure to not drink many fluids that morning.
The night before either.

During break I took the brownest piss of all time and celebrated my victor over my body fuctions.

You could always run out of the classroom, piss around the corner and return. Should take less than 2 minutes.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Bert

Bronze

Post by Bert » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Desert Fox wrote:During break I took the brownest piss of all time and celebrated my victor over my body fuctions.
That is just nasty, but so true.

honestabe84

Bronze

Post by honestabe84 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
BigA wrote:
The night before either.

During break I took the brownest piss of all time and celebrated my victor over my body fuctions.

You could always run out of the classroom, piss around the corner and return. Should take less than 2 minutes.
Except you need be well hydrated to concentrate well.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

honestabe84 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
BigA wrote:
The night before either.

Except you need be well hydrated to concentrate well.
Wasn't a problem for me.

BigA

Bronze

Post by BigA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

well yeah, I'll want to drink enough to not be thirsty, but nothing more.

It's apparent I should have added more options to the poll :lol:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”