JUNE LSAT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
haylie

New

JUNE LSAT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

Post by haylie » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I thought I already registered for the LSAT; however, signing into LSAC today to print my admissions ticket, I don't see it there. Is there anyway I can still take the LSAT? I.e. walk-in? I can't call LSAC today cause it's Sunday.

Please help!!! I've studied and really want to take the LSATs tomorrow. In addition, I can't wait for the later dates because I'm taking the June LSAT to get off wait-list.

Is there anything I can do? Any suggestions greatly needed, thanks!

Bert

Bronze

Re: JUNE LSAT - PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

Post by Bert » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm confused. Did you really sign up to take the LSAT and it just vanished from your LSAC account, or do you think you signed up it (meaning it is likely that you forgot) and are thus just realizing now that you didn't actually sign up for the LSAT?

If the first instance, doesn't LSAC email you when you sign up for the LSAT confirming that you are enrolled for the test? Do you have that email? That may help you in dealing with LSAC on Monday morning. If not (or if you are talking about the latter possibility), I really don't see any way you can argue that you are scheduled to take the LSAT on Monday. Maybe other TLSers have other thoughts on this.

Saltqjibo

Bronze

Post by Saltqjibo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 pm

When you go to LSAT status Does it say you are registered for 6/7, just no admission ticket?(should be solvable). Or is there no registration at all (probably a lot more difficult to solve).

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm

When you registered, you should have received a confirmation e-mail. Search through all your e-mail and see whether you can find it. If you can, that should due as proof.

ejochims

New

Post by ejochims » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:55 pm

The problem is probably with your pdf viewer. The admission ticket uses some weird autofill to put in your information, so you need to download and install the newest adobe acrobat and restart your computer. It should work then, it worked for me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”