Last Test before PT 60? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
angiej

Silver

Re: Last Test before PT 60?

Post by angiej » Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm

OklahomasOK wrote:
gbpackerbacker wrote:You couldn't pay me not to PT on Sunday. Four months of studying has shown me that only bad things can happen when I take even short breaks...

That said, I'm probably going to do about a 1/5th of a test (A little LG, LR, and an RC passage) Monday morning...
Maybe you should consider not even taking the night before off. PT the night before, then wake up early and take a full PT again. Go take the LSAT, and what the hell, PT after too!
I took a week off and it was disasterous. Needless to say, I too will be PTing until T Minus ZERO.

oxford_don

Bronze

Post by oxford_don » Sat May 29, 2010 6:51 pm

[]
Last edited by oxford_don on Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

risktaker

Silver

Post by risktaker » Sat May 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Different things work for different ppl. I seem to do better w/ breaks. I will be taking my last PT the tuesday before the real deal. I will just be going over all the questions I got wrong the days after tuesday. Then time to kill this test!

confusedlawyer

Bronze

Post by confusedlawyer » Sat May 29, 2010 7:17 pm

People react differently, some benefit from a day off, and some (like me as well) are creatures of habit. Anything that deviates me from a routine only affects me negatively, which is why I will continue to be doing a test everyday at 12:30 until the real thing

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”