Any one from cincinnat taking the June lsat Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
stintez

Bronze

Any one from cincinnat taking the June lsat

Post by stintez » Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 am

Hey if you are from Cincinnati and taking the June lsat let me know. I am becoming very unmotivated to study and I think if I studied around someone else and or went over practice test with someone it would help.

TheBigMediocre

Silver

Re: Any one from cincinnat taking the June lsat

Post by TheBigMediocre » Wed May 26, 2010 10:36 am

I've already taken it, sorry. But out of curiosity, Where are you taking it? I took it at Raymond Walter's College (A UC branch campus) and had an AWESOME test-day experience. The proctors were very professional and I had a huge section of desk all to myself.

stintez

Bronze

Post by stintez » Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 am

TheBigMediocre wrote:I've already taken it, sorry. But out of curiosity, Where are you taking it? I took it at Raymond Walter's College (A UC branch campus) and had an AWESOME test-day experience. The proctors were very professional and I had a huge section of desk all to myself.
I also am at Raymond Walter's Where is that in Cincinnati. Also where do you plan on going to law school?

TheBigMediocre

Silver

Post by TheBigMediocre » Wed May 26, 2010 10:56 am

stintez wrote:
TheBigMediocre wrote:I've already taken it, sorry. But out of curiosity, Where are you taking it? I took it at Raymond Walter's College (A UC branch campus) and had an AWESOME test-day experience. The proctors were very professional and I had a huge section of desk all to myself.
I also am at Raymond Walter's Where is that in Cincinnati. Also where do you plan on going to law school?
If you get off of 275 at the Reed Hartman exit and go down a few miles and turn right on cooper rd, it's right there. See my LSN link in my profile.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”