can anyone explain this discrepancy? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
sangr

Bronze

can anyone explain this discrepancy?

Post by sangr » Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 am

I feel like I've been posting too many topics with these kinda questions but here goes.

finished up both sections of super prep B and got -8 and -7 on the respective LRs...
I want to cry but i cannot even cry ahahah these scores may be worse than even when I started

I've taken a few tests before ranging in the 40s and some in the 10's and I've gotten anywhere ranging
from -1 to -3 on those respective LRs. And I've taken tests where i'd get -5 on an LR section

However this recent test and a few I've taken are seriously starting to make me wonder if i got extremely lucky
on those tests that I did very well...the LSAT truly is a test that toys with one's emotions, well at least for those
people who dont shoot up into the 170s with relative ease.

I mean...i thought this test was meant to be relatively standardized? meaning one test would be somewhat similar
to the next? I mean it just seems kind of ridiculous how one PT and another can be world's apart...I've been
reading the boards and these kinds of ups and downs seem seriously rare. Based on this then..luck would be
THE BIGGEST FACTOR in my getting a great score..since on a certain test i would've gotten a great score and
on another I would've gotten a score that would make it seem like a completely different person took it.

Anyone know any possible causes?

iwanta170

Bronze

Re: can anyone explain this discrepancy?

Post by iwanta170 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

when was the last time you took a day off? you could be burned out

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”