Second guessing your answers Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
burtonrideclub

Bronze

Second guessing your answers

Post by burtonrideclub » Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 am

I usually finish LR with about 7 minutes left, and go back to questions I've starred due to difficulty. I have a bad habit at this point of changing correct answers. Should I just go through the test at a slower place and not come back to the questions at the end? I usually miss between -3 to -7 total on LR. Anyone else have this problem?

thatsnotmyname

Bronze

Re: Second guessing your answers

Post by thatsnotmyname » Sat May 22, 2010 1:32 am

You could just put more faith in your first instinct and not change answers...

EDIT: Wait are you saying that you do mark an answer the first time for the questions that your a starring for difficulty and then you go back and end up changing them and getting it wrong? If this is the case, I did mean to give the advice I did above. Just go with your first instinct. Don't overthink it.

juanitaaaaa

New

Re: Second guessing your answers

Post by juanitaaaaa » Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 am

I totally hear you.....! I miss about 5 questions each time I go through a LR section b/c I don't listen to my instincts. But, it takes more practice too. I'm not confident yet to say why I picked a certain choice and I think that will come with more practice and understanding why the other 4 answers are WRONG!

P.S. I just started studying but I suggest getting Powerscore LR Bible...I find it really helpful!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”