PrepTests per week Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
maxm2764

Silver

PrepTests per week

Post by maxm2764 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

How many PrepTests is everyone taking per week for the June LSAT? I think that I'm going to try and do one every other day which comes out to around 3 per week. Is anyone doing anymore than this, say one every day or would that be complete overkill?

BigA

Bronze

Re: PrepTests per week

Post by BigA » Wed May 19, 2010 1:35 am

I think you should do as many as you can before the test date. If you still have enough tests and enough time, I'd do one every day. It's winding down. What are you holding back on?

jman77

Silver

Post by jman77 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 am

I'm doing one everyday and 2-3 on Sundays. I do take a day off whenever I start feeling mentally tired. I think it depends on where you are in your preparation and your personal stamina, and whether or not you enjoy doing it. In my case, I have established a good rhythm, have always enjoyed taking tests (if someone paid me to just take tests, I'd be all over that opportunity) and am just trying to eliminate the few mistakes I'm making on the PT's and don't really need to study/relearn the basic concepts. In this case, I think the more PT's I do, the better.

Maddie

New

Post by Maddie » Sat May 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Starting Monday I will be doing 3 a week with 6 sections in each test. I have 7 tests left though so I will either use the last test for experimental sections or do 4 tests one week.

afa_brandon

New

Post by afa_brandon » Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 pm

jman77 wrote:I'm doing one everyday and 2-3 on Sundays.

you don't find any difference in your performance on the second test? i guess i always just assumed i'd be too mentally tired to really get the most out of a second prac test in one day

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”