Kaplan LSAT Advanced--which preptests do they use? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
RTFM

Bronze

Kaplan LSAT Advanced--which preptests do they use?

Post by RTFM » Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm sorry if there has already been a thread about this, but I couldn't find the answer. I know they use real preptests, but does anyone know WHICH preptests they use? I have the 2nd edition and I really need the practice with harder question types, but I'm nervous about spoiling preptests I haven't taken yet (planning on taking 53-59 before the June test).

hairy_p

New

Re: Kaplan LSAT Advanced--which preptests do they use?

Post by hairy_p » Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

RTFM wrote:I'm sorry if there has already been a thread about this, but I couldn't find the answer. I know they use real preptests, but does anyone know WHICH preptests they use? I have the 2nd edition and I really need the practice with harder question types, but I'm nervous about spoiling preptests I haven't taken yet (planning on taking 53-59 before the June test).

Eric Goodman - the writer of Kaplan LSAT claims that those are the nastiest questions in LSAT and actually some of them are taken from any newspapers, and some of them are from previous LSAT tests. If you match every question of Kaplan from previous LSAT tests, you will find many of those in Kaplan book.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”