Has anyone taken one of Princeton Review online courses? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
GirlInTx

New

Has anyone taken one of Princeton Review online courses?

Post by GirlInTx » Sat May 08, 2010 12:55 am

The nearest course offering is about an hour and half drive from me, plus they're god awful expensive. Has anyone done the online course and found it worth the time/money?

tomwatts

Gold

Re: Has anyone taken one of Princeton Review online courses?

Post by tomwatts » Sat May 08, 2010 1:22 pm

You might want to specify whether you mean the recorded online course or the live online course. They're rather different. I always recommend the live online over the recorded if you can take one of them, and of the whole variety of things that we do, the two products that I most stand behind are the live online course and the Hyperlearning in-person course. (I teach for Princeton Review, including teaching some of the online courses, so if you want to know anything in particular about them, I can tell you.)

abitaman6363

Bronze

Re: Has anyone taken one of Princeton Review online courses?

Post by abitaman6363 » Mon May 10, 2010 2:32 am

tomwatts wrote:You might want to specify whether you mean the recorded online course or the live online course. They're rather different. I always recommend the live online over the recorded if you can take one of them, and of the whole variety of things that we do, the two products that I most stand behind are the live online course and the Hyperlearning in-person course. (I teach for Princeton Review, including teaching some of the online courses, so if you want to know anything in particular about them, I can tell you.)
I teach for TPR too and agree. If you can't make the in-person classes, take the Live Online Course. Another option includes getting 2-3 other friends and doing Small Group Tutoring (SGT). Princeton Review (at least my office) will get the teacher to drive to the YOU, without any additional cost in the SGT price.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”