TestMasters homework AND Preptests? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MSachmorov

New

TestMasters homework AND Preptests?

Post by MSachmorov » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey everyone,
I am in the middle of finals and I am also taking a TestMasters class. Anyway, I wanted some opinions on doing prep-tests. Should I be doing them along with the Testmasters homework? The class gives you so much work (I am not complaining, I am happy about that) I am just unsure of how I could fit in the time to do some prep-tests. Also, I am afraid it would ruin some of the homework.

I had planned to wait until next month (May) to start doing Practice-tests, but now I am afraid that will be too late.
Anybody have any advice? I would really appreciate some insight from people that have taken the class and done prep-tests to hear how you managed it.
Thanks in advance!

FeuerFrei

Bronze

Re: TestMasters homework AND Preptests?

Post by FeuerFrei » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Last edited by FeuerFrei on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matt@atlaslsat

New

Post by matt@atlaslsat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Save the PrepTests for May. You'll want to take at least one every week during the last four weeks to the June LSAT and maybe a couple per week during the last two weeks.

Remember, you'll also have the four diagnostics administered during your course. I was an instructor for TestMasters for 4 years, so I think I have a good sense of how your homework obligations look like. Good luck!

fiathebia

New

Post by fiathebia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:47 pm

agree that you should save it. doesn't testmasters say they give you every released lsat in homework/quizzes/practice tests anyway?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”