Read bibles then do PT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jeremydc

Bronze

Read bibles then do PT?

Post by jeremydc » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Whats up guys, I am just wondering if it would be a good idea to read the bibles first then start doing the PTs. I did a PT untimed andscored a 154 but I know that aint good enough to get into a decent school. I am taking the Lsat in june 2011 so I have some time. I dl'd the torrents (I know its frowned upon) and just printed the pages in school. I am about half way through the LR bible and it is helping me out alot.

My plan is to read each bible then do a timed section of that bible. When I am confortable then move on to the next bible and do the same. I figure that this would be my best approach. I want to score at least a 160 being that my gpa wil be about a 3.2 (slacked off 1st two years and currently on deans list). I know it doesnt matter at this point but I am wanting to get into newark.

Mr. Smith

New

Re: Read bibles then do PT?

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

jeremydc wrote:Whats up guys, I am just wondering if it would be a good idea to read the bibles first then start doing the PTs. I did a PT untimed andscored a 154 but I know that aint good enough to get into a decent school. I am taking the Lsat in june 2011 so I have some time. I dl'd the torrents (I know its frowned upon) and just printed the pages in school. I am about half way through the LR bible and it is helping me out alot.

My plan is to read each bible then do a timed section of that bible. When I am confortable then move on to the next bible and do the same. I figure that this would be my best approach. I want to score at least a 160 being that my gpa wil be about a 3.2 (slacked off 1st two years and currently on deans list). I know it doesnt matter at this point but I am wanting to get into newark.
Absolutely the Bibles before diving into the PTs.

And 154 to 160 is easily do-able for most people! Happy studying.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”