Having problems picking up the books again Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
politics

New

Having problems picking up the books again

Post by politics » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I took the Dec. 09 test after studying my tail end off for 3 months and scored a 160. I was doing a ton of UG work and studying and hit burn out around November. Anyway, I tried to pick up an old PT to do today but only got halfway through section 2 before having to stop because I was losing focus and got fatigued rather quickly. I really want to retake the test but my mind is not in it. Anyone have any ideas? Should I slowly get myself back in LSAT mode? or is my mind telling me I am done forever with the LSAT?

2 sections were a LR and a RC. LR: -1 and the RC was a -4 going into the 3rd passage.

Shrimps

Bronze

Re: Having problems picking up the books again

Post by Shrimps » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Are you sure you don't have ADHD?

romanholiday

New

Re: Having problems picking up the books again

Post by romanholiday » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 am

Um, no. You probably just weren't in the right mindset to start studying for the test. Everyone's different, I scared myself into studying 4 hour increments everyday. My friend likes to go out for a jog and then hit the books immediately after.

Whatever you do, DO NOT watch TV and then try to study. TV is soo addicting for me, I seriously want to sit on the couch all day and watch TV. I never got any studying done that way. :oops:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”