Online Courses? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Studious

New

Online Courses?

Post by Studious » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:09 am

Hello TLS,

I do not have the time to attend an in person LSAT Prep Course for June 2010, and am currently reviewing different online courses.I am familiar with the PS and TM courses, one of which I probably would have enrolled in if I had taken the regular course.

My question is as follows:

Given that I am already preparing from the Bibles, would it be best if I stuck to either TM or PS, or should I look at other options for the online course ( BP, Cambridge etc)?

Any help would be appreciated.

tomwatts

Gold

Re: Online Courses?

Post by tomwatts » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm

I made a bunch of the lessons in the Princeton Review Online course, so obviously I like that one. Just heard back from a student who studied only on the weekends for about six weeks using that course and pulled a 168 on the September test (not sure why it took him 4 months to tell us this), so I know it can be effective.

I can't say that I know much about the other recorded online courses, so I don't know why one would choose one over another, but I can say that the LSAT is the LSAT, no matter who is describing it, so I think you'd be fine moving from the PS materials to the PR method (though you will notice some differences).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”