Cambridge LSAT Booklets Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Interminable_Waiting

Bronze

Cambridge LSAT Booklets

Post by Interminable_Waiting » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 am

For those who have purchased/used the Cambridge LSAT booklets divided by question type.

Do they come with answers, or do you need to buy the solutions separately. Are the answers explained, or do you need to buy the explained solutions separately. I am going to purchase a bunch and I want to make sure I get what I think I am getting.

Thanks.

abbas123

Bronze

Re: Cambridge LSAT Booklets

Post by abbas123 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am

They don't come with any explanations, it's a LOT to print out, and you don't get to actually download them.

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 am

Answers--but not explanations--are included.

The only way to download them is to print to PDF.

nStiver

Bronze

Post by nStiver » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 pm

You do get to download them, just print it to a pdf and you have them forever. Print them at your leisure.

nodummy

Bronze

Post by nodummy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 pm

nStiver wrote:You do get to download them, just print it to a pdf and you have them forever. Print them at your leisure.
I bought the LR bundle and it's helping me get a better grip on a few of my problematic question types. That said, it was a ton of paper to print out--if not at work where paper/copiers are available I'm not sure this would've been a good idea.

Also, I've heard people say "print to PDF," though I never could find a way to do this. Kind of an IT question here but any tips on how to "print to PDF" would be great...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

albanach

Gold

Post by albanach » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

http://www.dopdf.com/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
Be sure to untick the boxes (on two separate screens) so as not to install the adware toolbar.

Interminable_Waiting

Bronze

Post by Interminable_Waiting » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Are these two differnt programs? Is one better??

nStiver

Bronze

Post by nStiver » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Basically, anything that can be printed can be saved to a pdf file. If you have a mac this is easy, just hit print and a box will pop up with a button in the lower right corner which will let you save the document as a pdf rather than printing. With PCs, I hear there are very simple, free programs available on the internet that let you do the same thing.

I have access to a printer on campus, so the paper thing is not an issue for me. Having a duplex printer is great for these files because it mimics the actual lay out of the test. If you own your own printer, its not that bad either. It costs like what, $2.50 for a huge stack of printing paper?

I recommend Cambridge LSAT to everyone I can, i think they have a really good product.

abbas123

Bronze

Post by abbas123 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 pm

just make sure you don't print it with the reading passage on one side and the questions on the other side - flipping the page around in teh middle of a section will drive you bananas!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”