Do they ever reschedule the LSAT due to inclement weather? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
keg411

Platinum

Re: Do they ever reschedule the LSAT due to inclement weather?

Post by keg411 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm

jerseygirl1983 wrote:Has anyone here experienced a test delay/cancellation due to inclement weather? I tried calling LSAC nonstop from 2 PM to 4 PM during my work break but was unable to get through. I am scheduled to take the test tomorrow morning at Rutgers New Brunswick. Apparently, the center site is closed...what happens now???

Did anyone get an email about center closings? I am really unsure of next steps.

thanks for your help!
Read the threads. They will e-mail us at some point next week with the make up date. It will probably be 2/20, but who knows. If you can't do the make up for whatever reason, they'll let you do June for free.

jerseygirl1983

New

Post by jerseygirl1983 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 pm

keg411 wrote:
jerseygirl1983 wrote:Has anyone here experienced a test delay/cancellation due to inclement weather? I tried calling LSAC nonstop from 2 PM to 4 PM during my work break but was unable to get through. I am scheduled to take the test tomorrow morning at Rutgers New Brunswick. Apparently, the center site is closed...what happens now???

Did anyone get an email about center closings? I am really unsure of next steps.

thanks for your help!
Read the threads. They will e-mail us at some point next week with the make up date. It will probably be 2/20, but who knows. If you can't do the make up for whatever reason, they'll let you do June for free.
Hey there --- thanks for the info and your help!

wadeny

Bronze

Post by wadeny » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Just in case anyone hasn't found this yet, LSAC has updated the test centers closed tomorrow: http://www.lsac.org/news-and-announcements.asp#closed. It's sort of funny how Georgetown is shutting down all operations, but is committed to the basketball game against Villanova regardless of weather.

mcubed2

New

Post by mcubed2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm

dc is supposed to get 2 feet of snow tonight now that we have a blizzard warning... even if the proctor lives on gtown's campus it isnt safe for anyone to get to the test. this is so frustrating. dc public transportation has officially announced it will not be running tomorrow and classes are called off at gtown.. but we're still having the lsat there.. something doesnt add up.

rdc

New

Post by rdc » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 pm

mcubed it is a little strange how they are closing centers. Newark, NJ and Staten Island are both closed down but none of the other NYC centers are closed. I'm hoping they do close down my center in Brooklyn; if it snows as much as it is supposed to driving tomorrow morning in the thick of the storm is going to be very tough.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Perjury

Bronze

Post by Perjury » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

mcubed2 wrote:dc is supposed to get 2 feet of snow tonight now that we have a blizzard warning... even if the proctor lives on gtown's campus it isnt safe for anyone to get to the test. this is so frustrating. dc public transportation has officially announced it will not be running tomorrow and classes are called off at gtown.. but we're still having the lsat there.. something doesnt add up.
that sucks. well good luck on the exam tomorrow!

goosey

Gold

Post by goosey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 am

so I woke up an extra hour early, just in case the snow makes for bad roads, and there is not even one flake of snow on the ground. lsat here i come..(new york)

rtvendetti

New

Post by rtvendetti » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 pm

keg411 wrote:

thanks for your help!

When i spoke to the lsac rep he said he was pretty sure the makeup will be next saturday..im really hoping it is

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”