Just a question about scheduling my final few PT's Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Madman

New

Just a question about scheduling my final few PT's

Post by Madman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm

So I have 6 PT's left to do in 8 days before the test (don't worry when I do a PT in the morning, I do indeed review it for about 4-5 hours in the afternoon). However, I have a question about scheduling my last few exams. Am I better to:

1. Take this Sunday or Monday off then do 3/4 back to back tests and then take Friday (the day before test day off)?

2. Take back to back tests up until Tuesday, take Wednesday off, then take a test Thursday and then take Friday off?

Weird question I know, but I would like to see what others recommend.

Cheers all.

Camron

New

Re: Just a question about scheduling my final few PT's

Post by Camron » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Have you taken any breaks from studying yet? Personally, I find myself doing poorer when I am forcing myself to do more PTs and I am not really in the mood to do it (i.e. reading comp is one section where I usually need to feel interested and relaxed to do well, otherwise I end up getting more wrong), and as a result, next Thursday and Friday I am going to stop doing PTs. I am doing 1 a day though until then.

gochrisgo

Bronze

Post by gochrisgo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm

_
Last edited by gochrisgo on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madman

New

Post by Madman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Camron wrote:Have you taken any breaks from studying yet? Personally, I find myself doing poorer when I am forcing myself to do more PTs and I am not really in the mood to do it (i.e. reading comp is one section where I usually need to feel interested and relaxed to do well, otherwise I end up getting more wrong), and as a result, next Thursday and Friday I am going to stop doing PTs. I am doing 1 a day though until then.

2 days off in a row right before the test would psych me out too much, other wise I would totally do that (I am messed like that), 1 day off right before is fine though. To answer your question, I have recently done something LSAT related probably every day for the past month (Avg 4 hours per day) and have done back to back PT's 6 days in a row so far.

Traciela

New

Post by Traciela » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Option #2, assuming you are used to taking PTs multiple days in a row. I like that it lets you practice taking a test after a day off since that's what you will be doing for the real thing.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”