Starting to get nervous! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
vassarman

New

Starting to get nervous!

Post by vassarman » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

So my first Diagnostic with Testmasters was a 172. After weeks of work and plenty of practice problems etc, my score is going down! Can anybody explain this? I'm 7 points lower on the last 2 DIAGS, and with the test coming up on February 6 I'm beginning to freak out.

Any advice? Other than a time machine where I just don't show up to this stupid class...

sarlis

Silver

Re: Starting to get nervous!

Post by sarlis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 pm

just relax. maybe take a few days off from studying.

vivecan005

New

Post by vivecan005 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm

vassarman wrote:So my first Diagnostic with Testmasters was a 172. After weeks of work and plenty of practice problems etc, my score is going down! Can anybody explain this? I'm 7 points lower on the last 2 DIAGS, and with the test coming up on February 6 I'm beginning to freak out.

Any advice? Other than a time machine where I just don't show up to this stupid class...

It is because you didn't get chance to live good normal life. Trust me live normally, take this exam as fun weekend and you will see improvement. Not only that legal careers, law school it is all about being most normal and active. l

MBZags

Silver

Post by MBZags » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:15 pm

vivecan005 wrote:It is because you didn't get chance to live good normal life.
What the frack?

jmaan

Bronze

Post by jmaan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 pm

honestly dont get nervous...i started to get nervous before my first LSAT and scored terribly...second time around i acted like the test didnt matter and i scored my pt average....so stop worrying!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vivecan005

New

Post by vivecan005 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 pm

MBZags wrote:
vivecan005 wrote:It is because you didn't get chance to live good normal life.
What the frack?
Please provide two reasons to support your claim and use of the forementioned term.

BigFatPanda

Bronze

Post by BigFatPanda » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 pm

My 1st Diag with Testmasters was 168, 2nd was 172, 3rd was 160, and 4th was 161.

Testmasters really is for students who knew jack about LSAT. For them, I highly recommend Testmasters, especially their comprehensive approach with logic reasoning. However, for those who are familiar with LSAT (ie, those who took LSAT at least once before Testmasters), Testmasters is really a disservice because you're being taught very basic concepts designed for starters and there is no training on how to get it within 35 minutes.

So it is really up to you to get back up. I recommend that you stop doing the home work and just do their practice exams starting with June 2007, timed. Still go to class but practice doing tests until you puke. Or you could chill as others suggested and see what happens. Appearently it works for some, just not me.

Good luck.

vivecan005

New

Post by vivecan005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 am

Bigfatpanda:
You tried to be so much conclusive in your post. Saying "Apparently it works for me?"
While it just works for you then why to post on a forum which is browsed throughout the world? Or you believe in NOT giving any advice BUT to explain the world that what works for you and what doesn't?

UTexas

New

Post by UTexas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 pm

vivecan005 wrote:Bigfatpanda:
You tried to be so much conclusive in your post. Saying "Apparently it works for me?"
While it just works for you then why to post on a forum which is browsed throughout the world? Or you believe in NOT giving any advice BUT to explain the world that what works for you and what doesn't?
Shut up.

vivecan005

New

Post by vivecan005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:52 pm

UTexas wrote:
vivecan005 wrote:Bigfatpanda:
Shut up.

What the fuck you talking about bitch Utexas? Who is going to explain "Shut up"

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”