LSAT Reports Sent to Law Schools? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
CNUcrazy09

New

LSAT Reports Sent to Law Schools?

Post by CNUcrazy09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey guys do you know when they send the LSAT score reports to the law schools? My law school of choice says that they haven't received my Dec 09 test score yet. Thanks!

lawoftheland

New

Re: LSAT Reports Sent to Law Schools?

Post by lawoftheland » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm

It happens automatically.... my new score updated report took a few days to show that it was shipped out per LSAC.

CNUcrazy09

New

Post by CNUcrazy09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 pm

well it shows that they were sent out but the schools haven't received them yet. Are you talking about when you look under each school? Cause it said that my reports were resent due to my new score on 12/28...so does this mean that they are on their way to the schools and should be there any time?

CNUcrazy09

New

Post by CNUcrazy09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm

lawoftheland wrote:It happens automatically.... my new score updated report took a few days to show that it was shipped out per LSAC.

well it shows that they were sent out but the schools haven't received them yet. Are you talking about when you look under each school? Cause it said that my reports were resent due to my new score on 12/28...so does this mean that they are on their way to the schools and should be there any time?

lawoftheland

New

Post by lawoftheland » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 pm

CNUcrazy09 wrote:
lawoftheland wrote:It happens automatically.... my new score updated report took a few days to show that it was shipped out per LSAC.

Yes. When you see the new PDF under the old one.... that means the updated report is sent. Just click on it. You'll see your new score in the updated report.

CNUcrazy09

New

Post by CNUcrazy09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 pm

lawoftheland wrote:
CNUcrazy09 wrote:

Yes. When you see the new PDF under the old one.... that means the updated report is sent. Just click on it. You'll see your new score in the updated report.

The new PDF is not there so does that mean they have not received it yet or it hasn't been sent? Cause the sent date says the 28th of December.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”