Sports fans? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
jeeptiger09

Bronze

Re: Sports fans?

Post by jeeptiger09 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 pm

philly fans are assholes, they even come to DC to cheer against the redskins.

taw856

Bronze

Post by taw856 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 am

jeeptiger09 wrote:philly fans are assholes, they even come to DC to cheer against the redskins.
Redskins fans boo the Redskins these days. (Sigh. :( )

Moxie

Silver

Post by Moxie » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

jeeptiger09 wrote:philly fans are assholes, they even come to DC to cheer against the redskins.
+1. I went to Super Bowl 39, and have never seen such disgusting/classless actions by fans. Didn't hate Philly before then, and now I enjoy every loss they have.

Also, I second vanwinkle's comment- greatness means nothing without rings. Nobody calls the Bill's great for making 4 straight Super Bowls, so I won't call the Eagles great for making many NFC title games, considering the only one of those they won, they subsequently lost in the SB.

Aloha4

New

Post by Aloha4 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Moxie wrote:
+1. I went to Super Bowl 39, and have never seen such disgusting/classless actions by fans. Didn't hate Philly before then, and now I enjoy every loss they have.

Also, I second vanwinkle's comment- greatness means nothing without rings. Nobody calls the Bill's great for making 4 straight Super Bowls, so I won't call the Eagles great for making many NFC title games, considering the only one of those they won, they subsequently lost in the SB.

I'm pretty sure people say Dan Marino is great so I'm not sure I agree with what you are saying. That being said, I wouldn't call our team great either, but for the decade, we've been pretty damn good. Probably the third or fourth best team in the league during that time period.

JollyGreenGiant

Silver

Post by JollyGreenGiant » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 pm

GO PACK GO

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”