What are the five most overranked schools? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
BigZuck

Diamond

Re: What are the five most overranked schools?

Post by BigZuck » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:42 am

Haven't read the thread. Did anyone say Michigan yet? If not, then Michigan.

kepfd24

Bronze

Post by kepfd24 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:54 am

rpupkin wrote:
WinterComing wrote:
rpupkin wrote:
cub1014 wrote:
WinterComing wrote:Every time some new gullible person pops into this thread and gets fooled by rpupkin's trolling, I lose a little more faith in humanity.

Also, rpupkin greatly increases my enjoyment of TLS.
Figured he was a troll, I've seen him on multiple threads. Just wanted to give him a chance to explain himself in the case he actually did have some sort of reason.
:(
Obviously, rpupkin can speak for himself, but I do think he has a reason: This is a pointless exercise, and his anti-Penn jokes are just his way of pointing out the stupidity of this thread.

Based on my observations, when it comes to worthwhile topics, rpupkin tends to be quite helpful.
Thank you for the kind words. And, yes, you accurately describe my "point," such as it is.

For the record, I did not set out to be an anti-Penn troll. If you look through my post history, you will find examples of me trolling Harvard, Stanford, Yale (even in this thread), CLS, NYU, Chicago, Boalttt, Cornell, UVA, NU, and others. But Penn is the only school with students who bother to respond with posts (and even PMs!) defending Penn from my blatantly obvious trolling. It's impossible to resist perpetuating the troll in such circumstances.

So if Penn students don't like my posts, they only have themselves to blame. Frankly, I also blame the Penn admissions department: they could solve this problem by admitting smarter students. If they do so, they might even forestall Penn's pending tumble to the bottom of the T14.
Forsure, penns adcomm office plays buncha tricks, i think they'll fall is us news in near future too

reasonable_man

Gold

Post by reasonable_man » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:47 am

Fordham
Cardozo
Brooklyn
Boston University
[8 way tie between the remaining NY area law schools besides NYU and Columbia]

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:28 pm

reasonable_man wrote:Fordham
Cardozo
Brooklyn
Boston University
[8 way tie between the remaining NY area law schools besides NYU and Columbia]

I can see Fordham, but they just got a new building. You have to throw them brownie points for that.

Sry..the Fordham one made me chuckle lol

KeYe88

New

Post by KeYe88 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:48 am

how abt.wustl

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”