Tax Law Vs. Contract Law Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
AlexandraHope

Bronze

Tax Law Vs. Contract Law

Post by AlexandraHope » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:43 am

Is it possible to specialize in both? Which one has a more lucrative career outlook? Of course I know that no one can predict the future, but based on current data.

Also, if anybody can give me links of where I can read up on tax law that would be great. Google isn't really returning anything worth reading.

UndecidedMN

Bronze

Re: Tax Law Vs. Contract Law

Post by UndecidedMN » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:25 am

AlexandraHope wrote:Is it possible to specialize in both? Which one has a more lucrative career outlook? Of course I know that no one can predict the future, but based on current data.

Also, if anybody can give me links of where I can read up on tax law that would be great. Google isn't really returning anything worth reading.
Heavily involved in tax law in the twin cities. What do you wish to know specifically?

AlexandraHope

Bronze

Re: Tax Law Vs. Contract Law

Post by AlexandraHope » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 am

UndecidedMN wrote:
AlexandraHope wrote:Is it possible to specialize in both? Which one has a more lucrative career outlook? Of course I know that no one can predict the future, but based on current data.

Heavily involved in tax law in the twin cities. What do you wish to know specifically?
Do you have an MBA or LLM?
What is a daily work day like?
What should I focus on in law school?
Besides shadowing a tax lawyer, what would be the best internships to prepare me?
Anything else that you want to share

Return to “Ask a Law Student”