Is this CF too wordy? It's half the allowed characters Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
RCSOB657

Gold

Is this CF too wordy? It's half the allowed characters

Post by RCSOB657 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:24 am

(asking about discipline from employment or professional license issues)

Thank for help on the edit.
Last edited by RCSOB657 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

RCSOB657

Gold

Re: Is this CF too wordy? It's half the allowed characters

Post by RCSOB657 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:56 am

I had some feedback. Do others agree I should severely cut this down into a simple paragraph or two, akin to the following?
helpful person wrote:On _________, I was in an accident __(details)_________. This came after another incident with the ________, so out of fear of being reprimanded I failed to properly report the incident. As a result, ________. This was a mistake which I deeply regret. I have learned from this and done ____________ since this time.
I had thought schools would need more than the basics for something like this, I am wrong?

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 am

alright that is too wordy. I will work on cutting it down to two paragraphs (half a page). I am worried that type of incident is one of those that a more thorough review and explanation is needed. Related to that does this yes response to academic probation look okay? I have already cut it down.
Academic Probation door to low GPA, Spring-Fall 2004. Thinking I could have a career in law enforcement without college, I dropped out of school at the end of Fall 2004, and only went back in Fall of 2011 as a regular admissions student. The incident is now 10 years old and part of my history which I deeply regret. Since then I have never been placed on Academic Probation. I have even brought my Overall GPA up to the point in which I should be able to join the National History Honor Society at the end of this term. In addition to this, I have earned a place on the Dean's List for two entire academic years as well as earning back the Pell Grant and an academic scholarship at GRU. By the time I graduate next May I will have been in college off and on for nearly 13 years. I currently have a 3.52 degree GPA. I hope my recent academic efforts, as demonstrated in my transcripts have proven that I have changed, that I have "grown up", and that I can excel in law school.

Mack.Hambleton

Platinum

Post by Mack.Hambleton » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:21 am

I wouldn't post all this info on the internet

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 am

James, it's a matter of public record. Can't hide from it even if I wanted to, but I got my answer I needed so sure why not.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”