Sum and Substance Audio tapes Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
mrbuckfutter

New

Sum and Substance Audio tapes

Post by mrbuckfutter » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:38 pm

These things any good? any one try these before?

cms123

New

Re: Sum and Substance Audio tapes

Post by cms123 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm

I love them (except for the one on property- too politically biased). The torts was was fabulous! A great thing to have in your car.

mrbuckfutter

New

Carpal-tunnel

Post by mrbuckfutter » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Carpal-tunnel
Last edited by mrbuckfutter on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UberLSAT

New

Post by UberLSAT » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 pm

mrbuckfutter wrote:Was it really helpful thoguht? you think I should outline them?
I listened through Torts and liked it quite a bit, but I was just trying to get familiar with basic concepts. Outlining it seems to go a bit too far.

SYNESTER

New

Post by SYNESTER » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:02 am

Used it forr civil procedure the past 3 weeks, listening to it every day while on my commute , and while going to the gym.- great product, and i think it really was a good way to just cement every thing together again - Arthur Miller is the man!

- has anyone used contracts , constitutional law or criminal law? i feel like these might be good to listen to over the winter vacation to get a general idea of the classes while also given my eyes a much needed reading break.

Publius39

New

Post by Publius39 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

SYNESTER wrote:Used it forr civil procedure the past 3 weeks, listening to it every day while on my commute , and while going to the gym.- great product, and i think it really was a good way to just cement every thing together again - Arthur Miller is the man!

- has anyone used contracts , constitutional law or criminal law? i feel like these might be good to listen to over the winter vacation to get a general idea of the classes while also given my eyes a much needed reading break.
Credited.

Civ Pro is very good, along with Con Law and Criminal Law. Contracts sucks, the guy talks too fast and really doesn't flesh certain points out to make them more easy to understand.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”