Do Law Schools Have Class Rings? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
kalvano

Diamond

Re: Do Law Schools Have Class Rings?

Post by kalvano » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:
Lumieres wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:The class ring from my undergrad is a big deal. Everyone gets a class ring at my undergrad. My ring is worth about $2,000. I got the biggest diamond available. I had a bad dream one time where I left the ring on a table at a bar. It was the worst dream ever. Don't knock the hustle.
Which college is this? ...
I can't say. I am not going to out myself, because some people on TLS are complete douche bags and like to be haters. It is a major nationally recognized school though. When I say EVERYONE gets a class ring-- I mean EVERYONE.

You go to A&M. It's a shitty diploma mill school whose graduates love to pretend they went to a real school. Grow up and get over yourself. Saying you went to A&M doesn't "out" you.

wert3813

Silver

Post by wert3813 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 am

kalvano wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
I can't say. I am not going to out myself, because some people on TLS are complete douche bags and like to be haters. It is a major nationally recognized school though. When I say EVERYONE gets a class ring-- I mean EVERYONE.

You go to A&M. It's a shitty diploma mill school whose graduates love to pretend they went to a real school. Grow up and get over yourself. Saying you went to A&M doesn't "out" you.
Whoa.

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 am

Could be some TTT like West Point also. They get class rings. And swords.

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 am

rebexness wrote:Could be some TTT like West Point also. They get class rings. And swords.
Yeah West Point is definitely a TTT. It is not like they have educated some of the best military leaders this world has ever known. :roll:

ManOfTheMinute

Gold

Post by ManOfTheMinute » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:
rebexness wrote:Could be some TTT like West Point also. They get class rings. And swords.
Yeah West Point is definitely a TTT. It is not like they have educated some of the best military leaders this world has ever known. :roll:
Someone does not recognize sarcasm...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
I did recognize sarcasm. According to a lot of people on TLS, every school outside the Top-10 (both undergrad and law school) is a TTT. Every school is POS and not worthy of attending if we are to believe them. In terms of law school, I would say the T-20 or so are presitigious and then the top-100 or so undergrads are name brand schools.

rad lulz

Platinum

Post by rad lulz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am

I bet biz was a corp cadet or something

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am

Easy there, killer.

Tom Joad

Gold

Post by Tom Joad » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:I did recognize sarcasm. According to a lot of people on TLS, every school outside the Top-10 (both undergrad and law school) is a TTT. Every school is POS and not worthy of attending if we are to believe them. In terms of law school, I would say the T-20 or so are presitigious and then the top-100 or so undergrads are name brand schools.
SEC schools with the exception of Vandy are not exactly known for academics.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 am

rad lulz wrote:I bet biz was a corp cadet or something
Those guys can get a lot of () if you know what I mean. They have to play their cards right with the ladies though. :D

rad lulz

Platinum

Post by rad lulz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 am

Tom Joad wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:I did recognize sarcasm. According to a lot of people on TLS, every school outside the Top-10 (both undergrad and law school) is a TTT. Every school is POS and not worthy of attending if we are to believe them. In terms of law school, I would say the T-20 or so are presitigious and then the top-100 or so undergrads are name brand schools.
SEC schools with the exception of Vandy are not exactly known for academics.

>Texas A&M
>SEC

sinfiery

Gold

Post by sinfiery » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 am

rad lulz wrote: >Texas A&M
>SEC
They joined the SEC like last year or something. Traitors.

Lasers

Gold

Post by Lasers » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 am

wait, someone bought a class ring?

and for $2,000?

fuck me.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:
ManOfTheMinute wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
I did recognize sarcasm. According to a lot of people on TLS, every school outside the Top-10 (both undergrad and law school) is a TTT. Every school is POS and not worthy of attending if we are to believe them. In terms of law school, I would say the T-20 or so are presitigious and then the top-100 or so undergrads are name brand schools.
Making more friends, huh? They are going to come in handy when you make your first POTUS run.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:
ManOfTheMinute wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
Dude, people here don't really care about prestige. They care about employment opportunities, and they care about debt. There's a correlation with prestige, but it's not perfect (see all the ragging on Georgetown, which is, in lay terms, a perfectly prestigious institution). People here do in fact recognize that there are circumstances in which a TTT is a reasonable investment. (Not many, maybe, but the circumstances exist.) And you really need to get over caring so much what people think of your UG. No one here cares where you went to UG, except that when you make a point of saying "nationally-recognized" every time it comes up, people are going to give you grief because it's obviously something that's a sore point for you, and poking people's sore points is why the internet exists.

mommalee

Bronze

Post by mommalee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 pm

sinfiery wrote:
rad lulz wrote: >Texas A&M
>SEC
They joined the SEC like last year or something. Traitors.

We sure did.

Aggie rings are a HUGE deal down in College Station and the school can be useful for networking if you stay in Texas.
Last edited by mommalee on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
ManOfTheMinute wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
Making more friends, huh? They are going to come in handy when you make your first POTUS run.
I get along just fine with people in real life. Thanks for the tips. It is more so you guys on this website that make every effort to be as obnoxious as possible. I post on about 2-3 other message boards, and they do not come remotely close to being such pricks like a lot of you.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Gold

Post by 005618502 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
Lumieres wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:The class ring from my undergrad is a big deal. Everyone gets a class ring at my undergrad. My ring is worth about $2,000. I got the biggest diamond available. I had a bad dream one time where I left the ring on a table at a bar. It was the worst dream ever. Don't knock the hustle.
Which college is this? ...
Texas A&M? I live in Houston (not from Tx originally) and that shit is weird. Attnys who went to Harvard still wear their UG class ring from A&M.
Give me a break bro, people from A&M cant get into Harvard, you're thinking of UT I think

Ruxin1

Silver

Post by Ruxin1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
I get along just fine with people in real life. Thanks for the tips. It is more so you guys on this website that make every effort to be as obnoxious as possible. I post on about 2-3 other message boards, and they do not come remotely close to being such pricks like a lot of you.
(says he has friends in real life)

(posts on 4 message boards online)

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Ruxin1 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:

#1: http://www.top-law-schools.com. Kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#2: http://www.jdunderground.com. Again, kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#3: http://www.btnhboard.com. The main website for my favorite musicians of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Music is good stress reliever and can carry a good message if done right. Bone Thugs has an amazing catalogue of music that fits all types of moods. I think this place is also worthy of a few posts.

That is about it. Besides those message boards, I spend my time doing other stuff.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Ruxin1

Silver

Post by Ruxin1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
Ruxin1 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:

#1: http://www.top-law-schools.com. Kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#2: http://www.jdunderground.com. Again, kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#3: http://www.btnhboard.com. The main website for my favorite musicians of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Music is good stress reliever and can carry a good message if done right. Bone Thugs has an amazing catalogue of music that fits all types of moods. I think this place is also worthy of a few posts.

That is about it. Besides those message boards, I spend my time doing other stuff.
I can't say I don't enjoy it, but your social awareness is horrid and you should be worried about getting personality pwned. I am not trying to fuck with you, seriously work on your personality.
Last edited by Ruxin1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guinness1547

Silver

Post by guinness1547 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 pm

A class sword you say? I think you could be on to something here. All law school graduates are offered a sword. The employed display it proudly or let it collect dust, the unemployed perform seppuku on the stage in front of the audience.

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
Ruxin1 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:

Jesus dude... Man... coupled with the rest of your posting history, you are either an ELABORATE troll or awkward as shit.

Lasers

Gold

Post by Lasers » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
Ruxin1 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:

Jesus dude... Man... coupled with the rest of your posting history, you are either an ELABORATE troll or awkward as shit.
hahahah. this guy is amazing.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”