T14 law schools and dating Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
TripTrip

Gold

Re: T14 law schools and dating

Post by TripTrip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:16 pm

h_jane_w wrote:Dear OP
I have taken your question seriously because it's very important for ivy leaguers to marry other ivy leaguers and preserve elitism.
(these are not my actual views, just reality)
--LinkRemoved--
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/04/fashion/04ivy.html
http://www.ivyplussociety.org/

Enjoy. Life is satisfying when you can talk to your life partner.
They both list the whole T14. OP, go to every school.

star fox

Diamond

Post by star fox » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:57 pm

PrelawSteve wrote:Hello,

let us suppose that you are an analytical male (with the LSAT/GPA and softs to get into a T14 law school) that is the follower/thinker type. What you seek in a mate is somewhat of a role-reversal:

The type of women you admire most is the dynamic eloquent leader type. (Caroline Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, etc).

If for some reason, you cannot actually marry someone of their caliber, you would be happy to have to a long term career working for such a leader.

My question is the following:

Whether for dating/marriage purposes or for career purposes, what are the best law schools among the T14 including HYS for meeting women who are " World class leadership types."?

I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks
So to qualify as a dynamic eloquent female leader you have to be the wife/daughter of a male who is President.

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm

TripTrip wrote:
justonemoregame wrote:
John Mill wrote:
PrelawSteve wrote: let us suppose that you are an analytical male (with the LSAT/GPA and softs to get into a T14 law school) that is the follower/thinker type. What you seek in a mate is somewhat of a role-reversal:

The type of women you admire most is the dynamic eloquent leader type. (Caroline Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, etc).
So lesbians then?
If I could just unilaterally make something a crime, I think it would be disparaging our First Lady
Hold up. The definition of "disparaging" is "Regard or represent as being of little worth."

Are you saying lesbians are of little worth? I'm curious to hear you defend that one.
Maybe leave your dictionary at home - I imagine it having wheels and an extended handle.

mephistopheles

Gold

Post by mephistopheles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 am

why so beta, OP?

TripTrip

Gold

Post by TripTrip » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 am

justonemoregame wrote:
TripTrip wrote:
justonemoregame wrote:
John Mill wrote: So lesbians then?
If I could just unilaterally make something a crime, I think it would be disparaging our First Lady
Hold up. The definition of "disparaging" is "Regard or represent as being of little worth."

Are you saying lesbians are of little worth? I'm curious to hear you defend that one.
Maybe leave your dictionary at home - I imagine it having wheels and an extended handle.
Dictionary definition aside, what did you mean?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Asking me if I think lesbians are of little worth aside, I'm not sure what I can tell you that isn't plainly obvious - I was making a joke about being the leader of the free world and revoking everyone's 1st amendment rights (shout out to TX_UH for sourcing that for us). No jokes about the first lady or you go to jail. That's the world I want to live in.

TripTrip

Gold

Post by TripTrip » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:55 pm

justonemoregame wrote:Asking me if I think lesbians are of little worth aside, I'm not sure what I can tell you that isn't plainly obvious - I was making a joke about being the leader of the free world and revoking everyone's 1st amendment rights (shout out to TX_UH for sourcing that for us). No jokes about the first lady or you go to jail. That's the world I want to live in.
Alright, I see your sarcasm now. Sorry for being overly pedantic. 8)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”