Trap law schools Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Pomeranian

Bronze

Re: Trap law schools

Post by Pomeranian » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Does the term "trap school" still apply today with LST and the law school financial horror articles we see on a regular basis?

Clemenceau

Silver

Post by Clemenceau » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Pomeranian wrote:Does the term "trap school" still apply today with LST and the law school financial horror articles we see on a regular basis?
Perhaps a little more of the blame falls on the student because there's better resources out there now. But I still think schools that leave you in a metric ton of debt with meh employment prospects are trap schools.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Clemenceau wrote:
Pomeranian wrote:Does the term "trap school" still apply today with LST and the law school financial horror articles we see on a regular basis?
Perhaps a little more of the blame falls on the student because there's better resources out there now. But I still think schools that leave you in a metric ton of debt with meh employment prospects are trap schools.

That's also how I see it. The info is out there, but there are still trap schools.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mukol

Bronze

Post by mukol » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:38 pm

If you're on a full ride at say Minnnesota (Emory, WashU, etc) and it's unconditional, it can't be a trap right?

I mean, I wouldn't pay more than a a few thousand to go to any law school, but that's just me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”