Anybody have this problem in CAS? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
risingdragon

New

Anybody have this problem in CAS?

Post by risingdragon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 am

Last Friday everything was still ok. But today when I checked my LSAC account, I found that my transcript status is "None received". The place I inserted my school name is blank too. But in the Credentials page, it still says "institution attended:submitted".

The fact is that I have submitted my transcript a few months ago and they evaluated it already. I was able to check my report. But today everything suddenly disappeared! Who can tell me what is going on? Have anybody ever encountered such a situation too?

Thanks a lot. :cry:
Last edited by risingdragon on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ginj

Silver

Re: Anybody have this problem in CAS?

Post by Ginj » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 am

Aren't they updating their systems all of yesterday and until 4 pm EST today? If it's still like that tonight, I'd contact them.

risingdragon

New

Post by risingdragon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am

Ginj wrote:Aren't they updating their systems all of yesterday and until 4 pm EST today? If it's still like that tonight, I'd contact them.
I guess the update has been over since I logged into my account... Plus, erasing my transcripts is not the way to update. My LORs are still there fine.

AntipodeanPhil

Silver

Post by AntipodeanPhil » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

The exact same thing is happening to me when I log on. I submitted two transcripts about six months ago, both were processed and showed up, now my UG transcript has disappeared. As above, I'm guessing it has to do with the system maintenance, and all will be well in a few days or less.

One of us could call them and find out for all of us ;)

risingdragon

New

Post by risingdragon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 am

AntipodeanPhil wrote:The exact same thing is happening to me when I log on. I submitted two transcripts about six months ago, both were processed and showed up, now my UG transcript has disappeared. As above, I'm guessing it has to do with the system maintenance, and all will be well in a few days or less.

One of us could call them and find out for all of us ;)

Well, I am not alone. :) I am waiting for them to start their workday Monday and ready to bark at them tenderly. But since they could make maintenance during weekend, why not bother to send us a notice? They scared me to death.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

risingdragon

New

Post by risingdragon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

Update here.

My friend just called LSAC the first thing this morning. They said it was normal for they have been updating their system. Just don't worry. Thanks to them, my weekend was destroyed by anxiety. Too late to hear that don't worry.

AntipodeanPhil

Silver

Post by AntipodeanPhil » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 am

My LSAC account is finally back to normal again this morning - both transcripts listed again.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”