Visiting Year, Maybe Transfer Years Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

Should I leave my wife for the T-14?

Leave Her- Profit
76%
Keep Her- Visit/Transfer to UTK
24%

Total votes: 17

Lord Randolph McDuff

Gold

Re: Visiting Year, Maybe Transfer Years

Post by Lord Randolph McDuff » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Michaela wrote:Why didn't you just apply to Vandy?! Seriously if you want to be in TN and you're fiancee is hell-bent on this lame grad program it just doesn't make a ton of sense to go to another T14, possibly transfer, all to secure employment in Nashville- which would be accomplished just by going to Vandy or hell, maybe a full ride from UTK! I honestly don't know which is worse ITE, starting a small business that in order to accomplish you have to pay for grad school OR becoming a lawyer.

OP, can you just wait a year?
OP is twenty six and wants to get going, and would prefer to go to the t14 and do the visiting thing, if possible.

Michaela

Bronze

Re: Visiting Year, Maybe Transfer Years

Post by Michaela » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:
Michaela wrote:Why didn't you just apply to Vandy?! Seriously if you want to be in TN and you're fiancee is hell-bent on this lame grad program it just doesn't make a ton of sense to go to another T14, possibly transfer, all to secure employment in Nashville- which would be accomplished just by going to Vandy or hell, maybe a full ride from UTK! I honestly don't know which is worse ITE, starting a small business that in order to accomplish you have to pay for grad school OR becoming a lawyer.

OP, can you just wait a year?
OP is twenty six and wants to get going, and would prefer to go to the t14 and do the visiting thing, if possible.
Well yeah I get that then. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. Good luck, OP hope it works out for you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”